Thanks To All Our Fans...

Guest Rob Eaton

Guest Rob Eaton

Just wanted to thank all our fans for coming out and supporting the band on this past tour. We fought off throat virus's and finished with a solid set at Mountain Jam late Saturday night. It was great to finally play with Warren. Personally for me it was the most fun I've had playing with DSO in my 11 years with the band. Great things to come I think! By the way if you were on the fence about coming to the Ledges early for the Thursday soundcheck all I will say is it we will be doing something DSO has never done before! Heading home to Colorado to rest my bones....

Peace to all...

Rob Eaton

• Forum MVP

Thank you all for bringing us to that magical,blissful place again!! I caught a bunch of shows this past tour, and everyone I saw seemed better than the last.After the Brooklyn show I was so exhausted and content I didn't make the Westbury show.How you guys and gal can manage to keep up the energy night after night, is absolutely amazing.THANK YOU for a real good time!!!!

DSO~A BAND BEYOND DESCRIPTION!!!!

• Forum MVP

The Wellmont and Brooklyn shows were both unbelievable for me. Jeff is the man! The Robs, Kevin, Dino, and Lisa all rule equally as hard. I see really great things on the horizon y'all. Can't wait for Gratefulfest, less than a month now... I'll be there for the soundcheck and I'm so anxious and excited already. Thanks a lot DSO. What you guys and gal do means a lot to me. Until next time...

• Forum MVP

Just wanted to thank all our fans for coming out and supporting the band on this past tour. We fought off throat virus's and finished with a solid set at Mountain Jam late Saturday night. It was great to finally play with Warren. Personally for me it was the most fun I've had playing with DSO in my 11 years with the band. Great things to come I think! By the way if you were on the fence about coming to the Ledges early for the Thursday soundcheck all I will say is it we will be doing something DSO has never done before! Heading home to Colorado to rest my bones....

Peace to all...

Rob Eaton

Thank you, Rob et al.......

I only caught 2 Virginia shows this time around....both were excellent. Looking forward to more DSO shows......hopefully soon.

Thanks for bringing it 100% every night.......it doesn't go unnoticed that you guys NEVER phone it in.

ciao, reid.

• Forum MVP

Rob,

Your coming on this forum to thank us for support is just awesome, but (and i think I speak for the majority) what we do is easy. What your band does is really hard..........and you all make it look easy. While as a band you need us fans, we also really need you. Without DSO there are many faithful out there living with a void that is irrepressible. DSO fills that void to overflowing, and it's a beautiful thing. THANK YOU, and Rob, and Dino, Jeff, Lisa, Rob, Kevin, crew, agents, street promoters, etc. I can't friggin wait until GFest and your post just made me decide to attempt giving up another precious vacation day at work to get there a day early! Peace brother.... :dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

Thank you. I was able to catch 6 shows on this tour. Lots of complications with graduation and such, but it felt good to be apart of it. Thank you DSO band and crew, one and all. Keep on playing and I know, for sure, I will keep coming back.

Guest jazz-man

I am 1/2 a world away and I can't wait until my next show! Thanks Rob for keeping us informed here (and once in awhile keeping us in line). DSO is my favorite band :)

Guest Ammagamalin Crew

Didn't get to see a show since February, but Thank you for keeping this beast running well. You do a fantastic job on and off stage! You also hit every note in LAzy>Supplication unlike anyother performer! Wish to be at more shows , but when I'm there I know it is going to be a first rate performance and the audience DSO attracts is some of the best heads in the country. Looking roward to the Ledges and Springfield OH! keep on keeping on like ya do......................

Guest crazy digits

Rob, I've had the good fortune to see DSO a number of times in the past 10 years from coast to coast. I consider myself incredibly lucky to have met you and the entire band. Your tireless efforts to make this a success does not go unnoticed. I LOVE what you guys/gal do. It doesn't matter who is on stage, the band is always prepared and always puts on a great performance.

The GD's body of music was a great memory until my buddy Dan Brustein convinced me to come up to NYC and see this GD cover band. HARDLY a cover band!! At times, DSO is better than the GD ( my opinion ). I am simply amazed every time I see you all play. I leave every time asking myself " Did I really hear what I just heard "?

The work to get ready for each and every tour, before and after, from putting together the tour books, booking hotel rooms, hauling all the gear, loading in and out and putting up with each other in close quarters are just a few of the tasks at hand that NONE of us really understand.

It goes without saying that what you all do brings incredible joy to all of us. I thank you so much for the love you all bring every night. Please enjoy this time as some day it will be a memory for all of us as all great things eventually come to an end..

Love you guys/gal

See you soon.

something DSO has never done before!

Looking quite forward to whatever-it-is. :D Fewer and fewer of those left nowadays.

Who remembers 2007 and the thursday rumor that started as 7, then 8, then 9, and there we all were standing in front of the stage at like 9:30 all revved up? By that time I was convinced it was all a prank, but the band (TN) finally showed up and played one of its most face-melting sets ever, especially on a per-minute basis. That was fun.

• Forum MVP

I hear from a reliable source that DSO is finally going to play "Eye of the Tiger" with Rob Koritz on lead vocals...

bout time folks... bout time

Rising up to the challenge of our rivals.

No Rob....THANK YOU! DSO is a well oiled machine, picking up steam. Thanks to band and crew for very solid and tight effort, yet again! Never gets old boys, Keep it up!

p.s. Phil ever thank the fans? Oh yeah, they don't have their own forum.....

• Forum VIP

No Rob....THANK YOU! DSO is a well oiled machine, picking up steam. Thanks to band and crew for very solid and tight effort, yet again! Never gets old boys, Keep it up!

p.s. Phil ever thank the fans? Oh yeah, they don't have their own forum.....

Careful Gus...Jill is monitoring our board and she does not appreciate your attitude....Cant we all just get along....I heard Furthur is looking into a secret rehersal show in Cleveland on Thursday Night before their Columbus show....or it may be in Warren. OH ,,,not sure why they are picking that small town....I am so pumped....Dr. V

Guest jazz-man

I've been thinking about the "something we've never done before" line also. Switch instruments? Do a 3-set show (the first set being acoustic)? Take requests like Hornsby does? Have the audience vote on the setlist? Recreate a tour including venues? Playing in your boxers? I dunno.

• Forum MVP

I've been thinking about the "something we've never done before" line also. ....

There's a band out on the highway

They're high-stepping into town

It's a rainbow full of sound

It's fireworks, calliopes and clowns

Everybody's dancing

Come on children, come on children

Come on clap your hands

All around and thru the campgrounds

The band just moved around

Back and forth in the war zone

and then in the meadows they sang this song

On the beach until midnight

the guitars just played along

a drum circle kept the rythem

long

Switch instruments?

I _think_ they have done this once long ago for like one song in a 4/1 or 10/31 show.

Not sure.

Do a 3-set show (the first set being acoustic)?

Definitely done many times as electives. Not sure if they've ever done a recreaion of 3 sets.

Take requests like Hornsby does? Have the audience vote on the setlist?

Done at NLQP 4 times I think.

Recreate a tour including venues?

That would be cool and almost mipossible to schedule, even if all the venues still exist.

Playing in your boxers?

:) 4th of July _can_ get pretty hot! :D

I've been thinking about the "something we've never done before" line also. Switch instruments? Do a 3-set show (the first set being acoustic)? Take requests like Hornsby does? Have the audience vote on the setlist? Recreate a tour including venues? Playing in your boxers? I dunno.

Perhaps a debut of some original music?

Archived