Need Vibes For My Friend....

Herdygerdy

• Advisory Board

So I just got a phone call today from a very old, and close friend... He was just diagnosed with some kind of rare liver disease, and his doctors told him he probably won't make it through Christmas. My friend Patrick, is my age (33), and has the same personality as I do, which is probably why we became close friends. This fucking sucks, so I'm asking all of you to just send out some loving vibes to my friend... maybe it will help...

Yet another depressing moment in my fucked up life... christ almighty...

• Forum MVP

So I just got a phone call today from a very old, and close friend... He was just diagnosed with some kind of rare liver disease, and his doctors told him he probably won't make it through Christmas. My friend Patrick, is my age (33), and has the same personality as I do, which is probably why we became close friends. This fucking sucks, so I'm asking all of you to just send out some loving vibes to my friend... maybe it will help...

Yet another depressing moment in my fucked up life... christ almighty...

((((((((((PATRICK))))))))))

• Forum MVP

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((PATRICK)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

How in the world can you refer to your life a "fucked up", Herdy? Do you know how many people would love to be the official :herdy: of DSO????

(((((((((((((( PATRICK ))))))))))))))) ... May you find peace and clarity during this period, reflecting on all that you hold dear, knowing that you are loved and valued by so may. Wishing you, your family, and friends the courage, strength, and sheer will to get you all through this very difficult time.

Herdy... you are hardly "fucked up". After all, you have plenty of connections and support from your fellow Starheads, and I can only imagine your "network" is much larger than that. Be as close to your friend Patrick as you can, without patronizing him, and let him know often that you are there for him. I feel for you, man. Sometimes news, good and bad, has a way of coming in waves, and I have felt those waves before, many times.

Topher

• Advisory Board

Thank you all for the love and support.. as for the "fucked up life" part, believe me... I've been trying to fight this black cloud that's been hanging over my head for the past few years very hard. Life is a roller coaster people... sometimes you're up and sometimes your down.. it just seems that for me, the down part hasn't ended in quite a while.. I do have quite a bit of issues that I've been dealing with in my life for a long time, and even though for those of you who do not know me, I put myself out there as this happy go lucky idiotic goofball, but in reality, as of late, that's far from the truth... Even those of you who do know me, are more then likely not privy to alot of issues in which I've been dealing with for a long time... I'm not asking for a pitty party, or anything else, I just would like the vibes to be going to my friend more so then me... as much as I appreciate the love and support most of you give me, I think my friend needs it more so then me... as for now, I atleast have my health...

Keep sending the love my friends... I know my friend appreciates it....

• Forum MVP

Life is a roller coaster people... sometimes you're up and sometimes your down..

Well if that's the case, there's this place only 96 miles from Gratefulfest called Sandusky. I hear they have some crazy ass roller coasters over there. Just sayin'............................................... ;)

Archived