Name Dstone's Kid

New York Steve

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Can't be Althea as we already have a friend who name his daughter that. It is a great choice though. Stella Blue Stone (I mean Stella Stone? That's a power name right there.)?? Evangeline Stone(could call her Angel)? Sweet Suzie Stone? The possibilities are endless.......................

When It came time to name my car and kayaks I discovered that The Dead really only had a handful of tunes that were named after Women. Bertha, Sella, Althea so I had to get creative. The Toyota got the standard Althea. The Ocean Kayak got " U.S.S. Blues" and the playboat got "Loose Lucy" . Might wanna steer clear of that one and any deviation of the name Herdy for that matter... How about the name Lisa? We have a couple beautiful Women 'round these parts who seem to represent the name with pride. Peace and good luck and congratulations!!!

• Forum MVP

When it comes to dispensing Grateful Dead related names, I drew the line at my dog. (Who is Reuben, BTW)

That's funny. I think with me it will be my cat, whose name is Felina (she's a rescue from Mexico City).

Sorry guys....although I did think about Grace for a bit...

...and thanks for all the well-wishes! We are pretty excited, although my wife is NOT feeling so great.

I think the frontrunner right now is Kidney, cause I don't think anyone's ever had that one and it has a nice ring to it.

• Forum MVP

I think the frontrunner right now is Kidney, cause I don't think anyone's ever had that one and it has a nice ring to it.

She'd always get a free pass (sorry, couldn't resist). Was doing some Xmas shopping today and for some reason the "Name DStone's Kid" contest(though not really a contest) kept popping into my head. I'm changing my vote to Delilah. Because the line "Delilah Stone went to meet her God. And the old man never was the same again" kept popping up over and over again. So I'm voting for A) Delilah Stone or B) Stella Blue Stone.

That's funny. I think with me it will be my cat, whose name is Felina (she's a rescue from Mexico City).

Sorry guys....although I did think about Grace for a bit...

...and thanks for all the well-wishes! We are pretty excited, although my wife is NOT feeling so great.

yeah but wouldn't folks just call her kid for short :)

Archived