Name Dstone's Kid

New York Steve

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lisacat

was wondering when the public announcement was going to come! I'm sorry Ali is still so sick :( Seriously consider going for some cranial sacral work.....I had another session on Friday and it just blows my mind every time. I would think that even she doesn't get much relief from the nausea she will benefit in some way.

Just think this will be the last "quiet" holiday time for several years, so enjoy it while you can!!! And of course, congratulations again!!!

She'd always get a free pass (sorry, couldn't resist). Was doing some Xmas shopping today and for some reason the "Name DStone's Kid" contest(though not really a contest) kept popping into my head. I'm changing my vote to Delilah. Because the line "Delilah Stone went to meet her God. And the old man never was the same again" kept popping up over and over again. So I'm voting for A) Delilah Stone or B) Stella Blue Stone.

My daughter, Delilah Harper Polk was born 7 weeks ago. Delilah actually has significance in both our family trees but the GD connection certainly did not hurt. Its a great name to go with a one syllable last name.

Guest Lisacat

I'm actually surprised nobody mentioned Cassidy. To be honest, that would probably be my first pick out of the popular GD names...though I'm not sure I would go with a GD name anyway. I really could not name my child Stella or Althea. Both beautiful songs, but when I think of someone named Stella or Althea (I don't mean this to offend anyone with that name- so sorry in advance) I think of a little old 75 year old lady sitting in a bar drinking a manhattan and smoking a cigarillo.

There's also Katie Mae...that kind of has a cute ring to it but Katie is kind of a way popular name to begin with anyway.

I'm actually surprised nobody mentioned Cassidy. To be honest, that would probably be my first pick out of the popular GD names...though I'm not sure I would go with a GD name anyway. I really could not name my child Stella or Althea. Both beautiful songs, but when I think of someone named Stella or Althea (I don't mean this to offend anyone with that name- so sorry in advance) I think of a little old 75 year old lady sitting in a bar drinking a manhattan and smoking a cigarillo.

There's also Katie Mae...that kind of has a cute ring to it but Katie is kind of a way popular name to begin with anyway.

excuse me!!?

• Forum MVP

If anybody is having twin boys, Jacob + Esau would be good. How 'bout Viola Lee ? Whatever name you decide upon, I hope that she is born healthy, into a loving home. Season's greetings, + a prosperous new year to all !

herdy's got Esau reserved for his potential offspring.... ( a frightening thought in itself)

• 5 months later...

Not to be a thunder stealer... But Baby Stone came out like a blaze of glory last night. If I knew how to upload a pic, I would...

So while the Stones will be recovering for the next couple days, I'm giving you guys another chance to get in on the name game.

Good luck David and congrats...

Archived