Show 200

Tom Banjo

• Forum MVP

So I finally took the time to figure out how many shows I've seen. I had to look back over the past 7 years so there may be a mistake or two in the list. I'm sure I listed a few shows I wasn't at, but think I was and I am sure I missed some shows that I was at. With that being said, I am quite sure that during this past tour I made it to the 200 show milestone. I know that there are several others on this board that have made that milestone, but I feel more so than the 100th show that the 200th show puts me in some very special company. See ya kids at the ledges.

• Forum MVP

So I finally took the time to figure out how many shows I've seen. I had to look back over the past 7 years so there may be a mistake or two in the list. I'm sure I listed a few shows I wasn't at, but think I was and I am sure I missed some shows that I was at. With that being said, I am quite sure that during this past tour I made it to the 200 show milestone. I know that there are several others on this board that have made that milestone, but I feel more so than the 100th show that the 200th show puts me in some very special company. See ya kids at the ledges.

I don't know how you got there so fast but i'm coming after you... B);):P

• Forum MVP

I started seeing the Dead in 77' and DSO in 03', I'm pretty much a space cadet so I have never counted either.....or saved stubs for that matter. If my first Dead show wasn't so historic, I prolly wouldn't even remember where the hell that was. If I were to guess I would say over 200 for the Dead, and 125 DSO.....but that pace has picked up since Jeff joined the band. I may have to expand my horizons beyond the Deadbelt.

Have a great Holiday weekend everyone! :dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

Not too many notches on my bedpost as of now. I decried any attempt to recreate the music of my life as blasphemy. Where did that get me?.........Countless missed shows, missed connections, missed experiences, missed road-trips, missed moments of pure bliss, I could go on. The point is....that will show me. We have heard it before but: A mind is like a parachute.....it only works when it is open. It makes me wonder what the hell I was up to until Albany 11/15/2008? What a wet blanket I must have been.

I am blessed to have seen the Dead 138 times and expect I will blow past that number with DSO (or die tryin :mellow: )

Cheers to those of you in the 'DSO Ducenti Decuria!' :cheers:

• Forum MVP

A lot of us have gone to a lot of dso shows. The real question is, how many Mattson shows have you been to? Obviously Joseph is in the lead, i'd be curious to see what kind of numbers come up elsewhere...

...I believe I'm at 42+/-...enjoyin the ride:)

• Forum MVP

A lot of us have gone to a lot of dso shows. The real question is, how many Mattson shows have you been to? Obviously Joseph is in the lead, i'd be curious to see what kind of numbers come up elsewhere...

...I believe I'm at 42+/-...enjoyin the ride:)

50 with Jeff ,can t count the others ,i get to confused .

• Forum VIP

I am thinking of running for office some day so I refuse to comment on the number of shows I have seen......because it may be used against me...and for the record I have never seen or heard of a guy named Herdygerdy.....Dr.V.

• Forum MVP

I think it was Brett who hit 200 first. I lost track a very long time ago. Chuck Vegas has to be over 500. However I think Nob owns "most miles traveled" as he's flown in from Japan several times. Dr. Vapor.....political office? You'll have to resign as Mayor of DSOville first me thinks

Archived