Taper Ron - Thank You & Happy Birthday

Dr. Vapor

• Forum VIP

Today is Taper Ron's Birthday, many of you have no idea who he is because lately he has been off the road. Taper Ron is truely a special person in our community and deserves a Big Hug and THANK YOU for all he has done and is doing for our community, Many of you don't know, but the site I am typing this message on is owned and operated by Taper Ron. he started it, and he pays for it with very little help. He has lived a challenging life and this music and community is his heart and soul and he loves Dark Star Orchestra and all it does for those who never got to see the Grateful Dead. So I wanted drop him a quick note and say first Happy Birthday my friend and THANK YOU for all your love,friendship and sacrifice for our community over the years. Take care, Dr. Vapor

• Forum MVP

God bless you Ron. This community of fans would not be what it is today without all you've done over the past decade for all of us. "Dedication" doesn't begin to cover it; maybe "labor of love" captures it a bit. But who am I to say anything other than thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I couldn't agree more with all of the above. Taper Ron is one of the bravest yet humble, outspoken yet sensitive, and thoughtful and most generous people I've known through this board. A huge thank you doesn't begin to acknowledge all that you've done to keep this place a warm and inviting home for all of us. And Mike, you hit the nail on the head. Without this board and all that DSO and the gang bring to all of us, I would never have met some of the best friends I've ever known.

Big hugs and thanks T. R.

May it be a great Birthday for you, Taper Ron, and I hope you do at least one thing today that you really WANT to do, as opposed to something that NEEDS to be accomplished. You are a major part of what makes this website a viable, useful, and enjoyable place to visit and contribute to, and for that we should all be very grateful.

Cheers to you !!! :cheers:

Topher

• Advisory Board

A very Happy Birthday to you Ron!! You are the man, and without you, NONE of this could ever of happened!!

As Prescott said, TR gets very little help with the finances to keep this board up and running. The little bit of help that he does get comes from all of us, so if you have a few extra bucks to spare, please send them to him so he can keep this wonderful online community alive and breathing!!

• Forum MVP

Today is Taper Ron's Birthday, many of you have no idea who he is because lately he has been off the road. Taper Ron is truely a special person in our community and deserves a Big Hug and THANK YOU for all he has done and is doing for our community, Many of you don't know, but the site I am typing this message on is owned and operated by Taper Ron. he started it, and he pays for it with very little help. He has lived a challenging life and this music and community is his heart and soul and he loves Dark Star Orchestra and all it does for those who never got to see the Grateful Dead. So I wanted drop him a quick note and say first Happy Birthday my friend and THANK YOU for all your love,friendship and sacrifice for our community over the years. Take care, Dr. Vapor

+1..... Ron Rocks!!!!

Archived