Baseball

bs69

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

It's over now.

Big Up's to the Tigers for being the Yankees daddy.....AGAIN! Here's to a successful World Series > Let's bring the hardware to Detroit where it belongs! Go Tigers!

2896.gif

• Forum MVP

It's over now.

Big Up's to the Tigers for being the Yankees daddy.....AGAIN! Here's to a successful World Series > Let's bring the hardware to Detroit where it belongs! Go Tigers!

2896.gif

That tiger looks like he's jacked up on some powerful shit. Like he's ready to eat some humans or something. I guess a bird would just be a snack.

• Forum MVP

I almost kinda got hypnotized by staring at that logo, like it was sucking me in. I don't care who wins In this series, but I like Ed so I'm pulling for the Tigers. Maybe I just typed that because I was in a hypnotic trance or some shit.

• Forum MVP

Now that the Cards have been sufficiently punished for their transgressions in DC, it's time for the Misfits of Alcatraz to take this thing home.

As long as Timmy's puffin' and Brian's dancin' his dugout jig, it's all good.

Go Giants!!

• Forum MVP

Got to hand it to the Giants. It takes a very good team to come back and win the last three games. That playful spirt of those players shows that their team is very together and should go a long way against the Tigers.

Peace, Love and Baseball in October,

Doc

• Forum MVP

Now that the Cards have been sufficiently punished for their transgressions in DC, it's time for the Misfits of Alcatraz to take this thing home.

As long as Timmy's puffin' and Brian's dancin' his dugout jig, it's all good.

Go Giants!!

Wow, now that was efficient!

Congrats!

Archived