RAYS!

W/C: Stankees

NL

Phillies

Giants

St. Louis

W/C: NATIONALS!

• Forum MVP

I'll add the Red Sox and the Braves to the second wild card spot in their respective leagues.

Just realized this too..

I will go with Texas from the AL and Arizona from the NL

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Cardinals are doing well...Started season beating Miami and since then have won 2 out of 3 from Brewers, Reds, Cubs, Reds again, and now Pirates. The pitching has been very good even though Carpender is not there and the returning Wainwright hasn't done well.

• 2 months later...
  • Forum MVP

So far not too bad, except WTF is going on in the NL east? Phils look old and the Nats look like they are for real. Total meltdown in Miami. Nice surprise for Pirates fans, I hope they get one of the wildcards and leave the division to my Reds. Don't think the O's or A's will hang in there but you can never tell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

that is most certainly not an option. i don't own a tv, haven't seen a phillies game all year. hear that they suck. when I heard that utley and howard were going to be out I knew it was phucked.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

we got some great baseball this week with the first professional team in baseball stretching out a beautiful 8 game lead (this is written while knocking on wood, throwin salt over the back and trying to type with the fingers crossed) if we can just keep this edge through August, September allows for four days off, which will be nice as the team gets ready to set the stage for having home team advantage in October...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived