Penns Landing 5.27.12

• Forum MVP

soapbox.jpg

cilimb down from your soapboxes and try not to twist your ankles on the way down , cause we'll be dancing soon ... I think I may be seeing some of you crazies on the mountain .

Matt , congrats buddy !!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

today I put the wraps on my 20th year as a educator ....

20 years of teaching kids .... I love my job .... and the kids love me ....

as Jerry said .. "believe it or not"

Congrats Teach!

Our 1st child just finished kindergarten and I've spent some time getting to know the teacher and volunteering in the class from time-to-time. The reason I mention this to you is the high level of respect I have for the profession and the awesome responsibility that comes along with the committment > 20 years for you no less! Holy smokes. It's gotta be a tough job on so many levels. I witnessed this first hand > Too many parents blindly assign the responsibility of raising their children to the teacher and then want to complain about what a teacher does and how they do it. I was ready to tell a few of 'em off myself.

Not to hijack this thread but despite your unfortunate and misguided love for OSU and your occasional penchant for debauchery (past or present), you get a big time {{{HELL YEAH!}}} from me for helping the kids along into Life. Not just another J-O-B for sure...

Here's your present:

7027930-attractive-young-woman-popping-out-of-a-large-cake-against-a-white-background.jpg

Hope to see you down the road....

Ed

• Forum MVP

can you have that cake delivered ?

no wait.... just the girl .... giddyup !!!!!

serious note - thank you for the kind words fellas ...

if your hijack was not a success ... hopefully mine is ...

was my thread hijack a success ??... in this case I hope so ...

did somebody mention THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BUCKEYES !!.... well heck and golly !!!

Guest Rob Eaton

Just remember it takes more energy to hate then love... Be kind to each other regardless of your differences. Life's way to short and in the end we are only flawed beings living in a flawed world. It's never perfect but rather as good as we make it ourselves... Sometimes it takes betrayal and bitterness to see the way but in the end strength and ones ability to deal with adversity makes us better friends and lovers to those around us. Allowing others to be different is a trait we can all have more of, including myself.... So be kind if you can find it in you and as the song says "ain't no time to hate"

Peace

Rob

today I put the wraps on my 20th year as a educator ....

20 years of teaching kids .... I love my job .... and the kids love me ....

as Jerry said .. "believe it or not"

congrats teacher matt, i know what an accomplishment this can be. my mom just celebrated her 31 years and retired from the county school system. growing up with her and hearing her stories i give you tons of credit! my mom must be a glutton for punishment though because she just get a NEW educator job in the private school system. :)

• Forum MVP

Nothing like the Horseshoe, that's for sure. Either for late-night post- show breaking and entering, or a game. I was impressed.

And if you can read these posts, thank a teacher!

you are the one the rare ones that can say you were enjoying the Shoe at 12pm with 105,000 others .... and also in the Shoe with 2 people at 12am ...

notice the times .... yikes !

• Forum MVP

I would listen to TR ... and I would also stop alienating the folks that run their personal show a little different and leave them out of the revues ... people talk , fart , have sex , do some drugs , smoke cigs and sometimes drink a little too much at shows ... I'm planning on doing all of that at my next show and I'm hoping for a big boobed blond to check me for a hernia just like at the Belly UP , and I will surely reciprocate , just like at the Belly Up ... thats how its been for a long time , thats how it was before some of you were born and thats how its going to be ... you just gotta roll with it ...

:dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

I think both Eaton and TR speak as voices of reason.

And I'm going to have to try out the Konopka plan for my next show. It looks like it will beat the hell out of just dancing.

I agree about Eaton and TR as the voices of reason ...

on second thought , I may have to spread the K-plan out over a few shows ... the mind is 22 , while the body is 52 , but I'll give it my best shot ... daily flatulence is guaranteed ...

• Forum MVP

people talk , fart , have sex , do some drugs , smoke cigs and sometimes drink a little too much at shows ... I'm planning on doing all of that at my next show and I'm hoping for a big boobed blond to check me for a hernia just like at the Belly UP , and I will surely reciprocate , just like at the Belly Up

on second thought , I may have to spread the K-plan out over a few shows ... the mind is 22 , while the body is 52 , but I'll give it my best shot ... daily flatulence is guaranteed ...

If you are serious about having sex at the Belly Up, I think you'll have to spread the KY-plan instead!!

• Forum MVP

If you are serious about having sex at the Belly Up, I think you'll have to spread the KY-plan instead!!

never leave home without it !!! ;) ... but alas , no sex at the belly , just a drunk blond coping some feels on me , no big deal , pretty minor compared to the old days ...

ky-jelly.jpg

ps - your husband ROCKS !!! :headbang:

• Forum MVP

so you have one bad night and the whole world knows. What can you say im useless in bed

Dont let it get you DOWN. Here > Try some crank medicine:

BEFORE:

man-hand-shoulder-ed-400x400.jpg

AFTER:

80536_gal.jpg

Don't you feel better now?

RickE,

I heard your junk doesn't work.

Love,

Found

hahaha i was waiting for this comment. you always seem to deliver Found :)

so you have one bad night and the whole world knows. What can you say im useless in bed

it was more like two bad nights, lets get real. but everything is back in working order. rickE i am here to defend your honor :)

Archived