Happy Anniversary DSO !

topher44

To all of the band, crew, TR, and other behind the scenes folks who have come together to bring joy to us over the years, thank you kindly! May you all have fun on this special day, and reflect on the great times that you have shared, as well as the ones that were more challenging. I know you have all heard it before from me, but the risk taking and growth within the band has been quite evident over the past few years, and I count myself fortunate to have seen and heard the results. Looking forward to your swing through the NE!

Topher

• Forum MVP

I would have fewer things to look forward to without DSO around. Thanks for being around DSO and for giving me more things to look forward to. I love looking forward to shit. Every time I get to see DSO, the next day I start looking forward to the next time. Census data says only 52% of married people make it to their 15th anniversary, glad ya'll aren't married to each other.... :moon:

• Forum MVP

I love looking forward to shit. Census data says only 52% of married people make it to their 15th anniversary, glad ya'll aren't married to each other.... :moon:

Chris > Were you spun when you wrote this? :wacko:

Heeheee...Couldn't have said it better myself buddy :D

• Forum MVP

If by "spun" you mean "looped", Tea, then no... just happy I was the first one to offer up the topic ;)

Wrong Chris, Chris. Your posting of this topic was great. The 'other' Chris was out of his tree but still dead on.

You goin to Best Buy? PM me.

Archived