What are you guys doing for winter/spring tours?

Cosmic Mike

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

There would certainly be no way to do a two drummer show at Sweetwater. Very small stage.

With apologies for a Furthur thread drift, they begin a 4 night run there tonight. Tickets were $162 after fees. At least they made it an easy pass. Oh, and you had to fax in your order (it was a lottery), including your credit card number on the fax. Yeah, I want my credit card number on a sheet of paper in the back room while they sort through potentially thousands of orders to draw the "winners". Umm, not.

• Forum MVP

For sure

Milwaukee

Chicago

Detroit

Probably

Covington

Columbus

Cleveland

I have made most of the necessary arrangements for these 6.

Hopeful, researching

Eugene

Portland

Seattle

Or any of the 3 other weekends of the west coast tour

Keep me posted if you come out west ..... Chuck Vegas and I are tying to put together some sort of game plan

I am hoping for the So Cal shows and the Portland/Seattle shows...... San Fran is a no go for me ....

hope all is well

Road tripping it with Chuck Vegas and Teacher Matt. Wow. DSO forums royalty. I wish. I'd be honored but most likely the west coast part is with the wife. And that changes everything. My mentality goes from "fuck it" to "is Kim ok?".

Its a funny thing. I want my wife to go on all these adventures, but of course going solo or with friends gives me a freedom that I appreciate too. I'll let you know if things change.

CM, I may be arriving right at the last minute for Detroit. We can still hook up at intermission. I'll pm you closer to the show.

• Forum MVP

They were big league players. They may have slowed down but they still have that big name appeal. They put fans in the seats.

Ridiculous. What am I talking about?

It made me laugh though and thats good enough.

I hope to see both of them soon. I pushing the Chuckles on CO. I now know if I hope to see Captain JV Matt, I must hope he goes to portland.

• Forum MVP

50/50

Thu Feb 14 The National Richmond, VA

Sun Feb 17 Variety Playhouse Atlanta, GA

Tues Feb 19 Vinyl Music Hall Pensacola FL

Thu Feb 21 Ferguson Hall Tampa, FL

Tue Feb 26 Revolution Hall Fort Lauderdale, FL

rick, no Gainesville, Orlando, or JaxBeach on your list ??

• Forum MVP

i do owe you 37 phone calls..

all is wonderful cv, as for the tape... without your expertise

i think we would have been in a fine kettle of fish....

dsc04619.JPG

i guess i should play by the rules for at least a post or two..

ORD 5 years ago, i met a magical woman on the same day (feb 2) at the same place with the same band....

my heart still smiles, everyday is my birthday

MWK

MBJ

EUG

PDX

SEA?

"he gets on jets to see a cover band"

she's gone, ....nothings gonna bring her back,

nothing left to do but,

fly, fly, fly

• Forum MVP

rick, no Gainesville, Orlando, or JaxBeach on your list ??

I would have much preferred to tell you this over the phone, but since you forced my hand, I guess I will just tell you publicly. "Big ideas but the cash is all spent." I probably won't be in FL at all. My cousin goes to school in Asheville. She has only seen DSO once before and has agreed to go to the show with me. Thus, Asheville and the NC weekend became a priority. I think Atlanta is going to be a bonus. I still remain optimistic about Pensacola. I plan to make an effort to see ya once considering its been a while since we got to party buddy. The FL weekend doesn't really work out financially for me with Jamaica coming up. Plus, Furthur is playing CO that same weekend. Someone special to me can't travel as easily due to work obligations and I'm going to those shows with her and then were going to fly to Jamaica together. That eliminates Ford Lauderdale. I know I know; I need to get my priorities straight.

Archived