I'm Grateful for.......

jamminOnThe1

Hey folks, new here and seemed like a good place for an introduction.  This looks like a great forum, yal have developed a strong community here and I can feel the love already.  Thanks for the warm welcome from taper ron.  I've enjoyed reading some of your stories and experiences and I look forward to sharing in some soon. I'm a longtime lover all things Grateful, but DSO is currently my very favorite incarnation.  I've seen them about a dozen times and everytime is truly more magical than the last.

So with that: I'm grateful for DSO and that my groovy wife and I get to see them TONIGHT in Asheville! Time to boogy!! Also so grateful that we are still getting to experience and share so much great music from a band that's been gone almost 20 years. It makes me feel like I'm in a time machine sometimes, such young raw energy giving these songs new life... Keep spreadin the love yal! Cheers!

• Forum MVP

Grateful for good friends and a band that has dedicated their life's work to the expression of this unbelievable music! Can't forget Taper Ron! He is a freaking R-O-C-K-S-T-A-R in his own right :)

• Forum MVP

I am grateful for my parents to still be around where I can spend time with them and they continue to support me through ups and downs

Dad turned 75 back in December.....

and MOM turns 75 today !!!!!!!

they have been married 53 years ... .raised 7 kids .... and both were teachers for 40 years !

Archived