Teacher Matt

• Forum MVP

Monday July 8th

7pm

Springfield, Ohio

Veterans Memorial Park

FREE SHOW !!

THANK YOU DARK STAR ORCHESTRA !!!!!!

no school in July and I am home in the great BUCKEYE state visiting family per every July !

this could be the single best one night show outdoor venue that DSO plays ....

big stage, big crowd, big open area, nice slight incline of grass area, bring your own chair - blankets - coolers filled with snacks and spirits -

• Forum MVP

Monday July 8th

7pm

Springfield, Ohio

Veterans Memorial Park

FREE SHOW !!

no school in July and I am home in the great BUCKEYE state visiting family per every July !

big stage, big crowd, big open area, nice slight incline of grass area, bring your own chair - blankets - coolers filled with snacks and spirits -

the meek shall inherit the earth ... ;)

:dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

I've heard that the sound will be even better at this already great show.  In order to put on show for 10,000+ a new sound system was in order and I may have heard incorrectly but I believe it is in the works.  

• Forum MVP

I've never made it to this show, which is sad considering I lived so close for so long. Now I am very far away. I'd really like to make it this year but it has to be surrounded some other good shows to consider it.

hopefully i can make it again, its always a blow your mind show. you cant beat a free dso show where you can bring as much of your own booze and party supplies as you want.

goes to show, you shouldn't start opening your mouth to stir the pot until you have your facts.

• Forum MVP

Monday July 8th

7pm

Springfield, Ohio

Veterans Memorial Park

FREE SHOW !!

And I hear we get a real nice sound system this year!!!!:-)

• Forum MVP

goes to show, you shouldn't start opening your mouth to stir the pot until you have your facts.

POTD  - Post Of The Day , folks  !!! your right on , youug lady ... B)

And I hear we get a real nice sound system this year!!!!:-)

This year ??? you guys sound nice every year !!! :dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

Excellent! Looks like a 4 day weekend just became 5.

would love to see DSO play more shows around the 4th weekend...

well hopefully DSO gets the "Live on the Levee" gig again ....  Friday July 5th would be nice ....

a free outdoor show in Charleston, WV.... put on by the town .... free shows on Friday nights thru the summer ...

sadly because of lighting threats it was moved indoors last year....

• Forum MVP

Charlestown getting rained in was kind of a bummer.  The set up looked cool.  Maybe I will accompany you in July.  I have to wait to see how the rest of that run comes out.  Good friends in Indiana and Chicago.  Also, good friends in Pittsburgh, OH, and the dc/baltimore area.  That run could line-up nicely.

• Forum MVP

I wish that Chicago show was outdoors instead of packing us indoors the Park West during July ....

DSO used to do shows at the Navy Pier.... awesome ... I mean awesome outdoor venue !

but those are times past I guess...

I will look into that Chicago show .... the CUBS are in town that weekend .....

July 6th vs. Pirates 4:05pm .....  drink large amounts of beer at the Cubby Bear .... stumble to the bleachers in Wrigley and then over to the show .... hmmm .... sounds like a solid maybe ..

• 3 months later...

I've never been able to make the legendary Springfield show, it always being on a weekday.  Finally, a bit of luck, that I'm off work that week.  The wife and I will be there.  Milwaukee and Chicago will be last minute decisions.  

The teacher is always beating the Springfield drum and I'm glad I get to go this year.  

Archived