Jam in the Sand 2014 - Who's IN?

Herdygerdy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

No need to bring this thread down.   Sucks to loose, but so grateful to have learned, and loved!!!!   It is what life is about, and it is why the rebirth of GD through DSO is so important!!!

Very emotional yesterday, but smiling today with the happiness of good times past!!  Good times in the future, and I will easily connect DSO into my own personal world!!  WE will all be smiling!!

Thanks MC for the support!!!!   Yesterday sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanting Jamaica time to come so bad that I have been snowshoeing, listening to DSO and in my head being on the beach in Jamaica...... today it reached 50 degrees so yep, in my shorts, t-shirt, boots and snowshoeing (it's like being on the sand :D )

We never used Jamaican dollars neither and all the places we spend $ just gave us Jamaican change from US $.  Who knows if we got the right change and the exchange rate was probably high, but also didn't have to pay the extra to exchange at airport or hotel.   Jamaicans love $ whether it's Jamaican or US.

Aww island bro I'm sorry man!

MC: I thought I read on some post a long time ago that you were doing the whole run up to Jamaica? did somethign come up or am I just confused?

either way I look forward to meeting you and showing you how us young folks(and sun folks) get the fuck down! ahhhhhhhhhh so closeee

• Forum MVP

ahhhhhh.....It sure WOULD have been nice....

....but instead, I'm moving. Not as fun, but necessary.

Thought I was like the only one not going. Honestly want this thread to disappear for at least 6 months. It's freezing AGAIN!!! Worst winter I've seen in years for temps.

Archived