Pisgah Brewery

Rude

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Thinking about it.  Stayed there last year - good times.  Got one of those cabins which ended up keeping out some rain and humidity (had a little AC unit):

PHO_731004850_2.jpg?wid=250&cvt=jpeg

I stayed at another place (Mama Gerties Hideaway) the year before and it was much less conducive to post-show shenanigans than the KOA.  Relatively short ride back to the KOA as well.

I'd recommend it.

• Forum MVP

Tea for Texas let us VISIT him in his cabin. We would stop by and pick him up on the way to the show. He's such a quaint homemaker....

Sleep on the ground Ed, good for the old bones. Errrrr, old for the good bones, but beer helps.

• Forum MVP

Tea for Texas let us VISIT him in his cabin. We would stop by and pick him up on the way to the show. He's such a quaint homemaker....

Sleep on the ground Ed, good for the old bones. Errrrr, old for the good bones, but beer helps.

Ed is a delicate flower - remember?  I'll sleep under the stars or in the rain without a tent if it means I can catch DSO for these 2 shows.  Here's to the planets properly alligning so that I can make these.  The timing could not have been any worse for the VA and NC shows this go around.  It is what it is.

• Forum MVP

hahahaha........The sun warms and has made many of nights more comfortable:}!!!!!!!!! Wish I was making Pisgah, just to much before than.   Best of Luck T, delicate flower:  more like little shop of horrors!!!   

Safe travels to you fellows, and blissful shows!!!

• Forum MVP

hahahaha........more like little shop of horrors!!!

Hey! I resemble that remark.

BTW Sun > Where does the 1869 in you handle come from? I saw a bottle of Heinz ketchup a minute ago and it has 1869 right on the label. Coincidence? I think not.

• Forum MVP

just googled Heinz,   damn....but I do pour it on thick sometimes-------but in no way no how, any reference!!!!  Heinz/Kerry------eweeeeee

Reference date from VA military history-----or the age I first had ying/yang lovings:}!!!  Which do you think:}?    I was a early bloomer, still blooming:}!!!!!

And its ok....everyone liked the talking flower:}!!!  right Seymore:}!!!!!!!!

Fuck....just chatting with you Carolina boys is going to force me to run through the Tarheel State.....Any of you got parking space so I can sleep in my truck.........I will for sure run through Sweet Carolina !!!!!   I am tired of spending 4-8times the ticket price for sleep time.  And really, I don't even fucking sleep.....I just sober up, and move on.

Back to topic-----may pigsah.   Should by some tickets tonight just in case....fuck----------peer pressure

• Forum MVP

just googled Heinz,   damn....but I do pour it on thick sometimes-------but in no way no how, any reference!!!!  Heinz/Kerry------eweeeeee

Reference date from VA military history-----or the age I first had ying/yang lovings:}!!!  Which do you think:}?    I was a early bloomer, still blooming:}!!!!!

And its ok....everyone liked the talking flower:}!!!  right Seymore:}!!!!!!!!

Fuck....just chatting with you Carolina boys is going to force me to run through the Tarheel State.....Any of you got parking space so I can sleep in my truck.........I will for sure run through Sweet Carolina !!!!!   I am tired of spending 4-8times the ticket price for sleep time.  And really, I don't even fucking sleep.....I just sober up, and move on.

Back to topic-----may pigsah.   Should by some tickets tonight just in case....fuck----------peer pressure

1869 - I'll bet both.  I'll try not to throw up in my mouth after the image your 'ying/yang lovings' evoked :blink:    I'm also gonna guess it was the ratification of the 14th and 15th ammendments. Although > I am almost certain it's really because it was the year chewing gum was patentented or because it was the year that War & Peace was published. 

I'll PM you about possible accomidations in NC.

I think I'll know 2nite if I'm going to Pisgah:

prayformojo.jpg

Would love to see you Sun......Pray for Mojo.

• Forum MVP

What's the word Tea?

The results of the most recent attempt to secure my place at Pisgah in August:

andy1.jpg

I am preparing an impassioned appeal to plead for my release this weekend.  It's not over til its over...... 

Wish me luck.

• Forum MVP

I will pray for your Mojo if you pray that I can reschedule this Baptism for the 2nd time:{    I am 90% there, just hoping the preacher man works with me:}!!!!

MC---I got long arms and like most leverages, easier to twist:}!!!!    

More than that, you guys make me smile!!!    That stuff is priceless!!!  

I also know that I am going to a place that will be super packed with little room to dance.   Working on solutions for others to be very encouraged to stay at least 5ft away from me!!!!

Peace T-------- I recommend flowers, smiles, and a home cooked dinner(by you)!!!!   Still got your place in Chesterfield if that opens up for you!!!!!!   Actually.......I have reservations and space in Chesterfield if anyone is interested.   Camping is in the same park, and a 2min walk to amphitheaters.

Peace and very excited about two more shows in Blackmountain.  Mom lives close by, so might have to surprise her!!!!

• Forum MVP

I also vouch for sun- have had excellent times with the guy

Yup, same here. Quite the restless soul. 90 miles a minute, but a heart bigger than Texas.

He made two trips from the bowl to the parking lot in mid day sun to help us pack in at the Jubilee. Now that's a good dude.....

Archived