The Filmore #2

Tea

• Forum MVP

Original Setlist

Set One: Help On The Way > Slipknot! > Franklin's Tower ; Big Boss Man (Lisa playing Pig Pen's harmonica)

Lazy Lightening > Supplication ; Jack-A-Roe ; Black Throated Wind ; Foolish Heart > Let It Grow > Shakedown Street

Set Two: Saint Stephen > Not Fade Away > Playing In The Band > Unbroken Chain > drum > Space (Dark Star theme) > The Wheel > I'll Take A Melody > Throwing Stones > Playing in the Band (Reprise)

Encore: It's All Over Now, Baby Blue

• Forum MVP

Last night was simply over the top. Boom boom, bang bang. Another awesome dance party in the Filmore, albeit a bit less spacious. Don't know what else to say but that this is the best this band has ever been. For me at least....seems like others are diggin it too. Contemplating catching a ride down with someone to San Luis Obispo, catch one more sampling...

• Forum MVP

Thanks so much, Tea, for being so on top of getting set lists out here during this tour....

This show looks like yet another unforgettable ripper...wow

Tea posts so many set lists > that he has become incapable of typing > without using greater than signs.

• Forum MVP

Thanks so much, Tea, for being so on top of getting set lists out here during this tour....

This show looks like yet another unforgettable ripper...wow

Tea posts so many set lists > that he has become incapable of typing > without using greater than signs.

Too funny RD.  Hey Asshole >  Shut > The Hell > Up > Asshole Reprise(v2)

It has actually bled into my written presentations for work.  One of our SVP's commented that while he's never seen this gramatical tool used in such a way, he thought it helped aid in the 'transition of idea's'.    Sucker.

I can not believe we didn't run into each other Mark. Mark not everyone figured it to be an original. We would have figured it out if Lisa sang. Instead, Lisa nailed it on Pigpens Harp. Dead on nailed it. I felt like I was back in 1965 again. Something new born again. I hardly noticed she had not sung. My second choice was WHt. Rabbit but I got one at Cervantes years ago when it was barely in rotation. . I was really hoping to hear Lisa on harp. What we need is more shows. It is not the bands fault it is ours. Who am I kiddin': it's Eaton's fault. I am just grateful to be able to have been a part of this ride again and can we get a hell yeah for Brian on those lights. You wanna talk underrated...

Archived