DSO Columbus 2/8/14 Roll Call

the highway terror

• Forum MVP

Ohio State men's basketball has a home game that night..... 6pm vs. Purdue ....

so down the road at the Varsity Club it will be jumping as well as your normal BW3s and spots like that . ....

High Street (yes those who have not been to campus the main drag is called High Street) .... well it is not what it used to be in terms of chaos/bars/etc when I was in college circa late 80s early 90s ..

I myself am going to get to the venue early as to not wait in a long line during a chilly evening ...

• Forum MVP

There is a little pub just north of BW3's that we always hit. Good beer selection on tap and good happy hour prices. you can also get food delivered from BW3's. I will be there of course, hoping to get my usual spot on the balcony rail toward the center.

• Forum MVP

nothing like seeing the inside of Ohio Stadium at 1am after a Dark Star show ...

we know that the Horseshoe seats 105,000 .... but it also has dorm rooms, classrooms, prof offices, etc etc ..... .

For some reason Professor Wilson of the Psych Dept does not have office hours that fit up with our schedule ..

giddyup

Is there anyone passing through the Coshocton area on their way to the DSO Show in Columbus ?

I don't have a vehicle that I 'd trust on the drive

I would pitch in for gas if anyone could let me ride along

Coshocton sits at the S. R. 16+S.R. 541 Intersection  it's north of Zanesville and east of Newark

if you can help leave a post, i'll keep my eye on the page

thanks

THT--------e-mail     

jmt72963@yahoo.com

Also, just in case anyone is wary of me because of my internet handle, it's a joke about my Semi Truck Driving.

My Instructor told me I would "Terrorize the Highways" once I got my license

Archived