Streams for Colorado Shows?

SunSue

Hi folks! This seems like a nice place to be, so I thought I'd finally join the party!

I've been loving the phoncert streams. Anyone know if there will be streams for any of the 4 Colorado shows?? It would be great to listen in on those!   :)

Thanks for the kind welcome and the great news about the streams, August, they're both much appreciated!! I'm really going to miss being in Colorado this summer, so the streams will be a nice consolation prize!

• Forum MVP

Hello Sue of FFF!  It's been awhile since we last spoke - glad you are jumping onboard.

It can move pretty slowly around here but we're glad to have ya!   Be well sister :)

Hello Sue of FFF!  It's been awhile since we last spoke - glad you are jumping onboard.

It can move pretty slowly around here but we're glad to have ya!   Be well sister :)

Hey there, it's great to see you!! Hope all is well with you and the family!! Things are slow over at FF, too. It's not a bad way to be, though, the rest of the world moves fast enough.   :)

• Forum MVP

The whole tour is being streamed via phonecert. Welcome Sue. This is a peaceful place, you'll like it here.

liar

What was the lie?

Tour being streamed Phoncert?

Peaceful Place?

She'll like it here?

Ducats doesn't troll the 4 women on here?

The whole tour is being streamed via phonecert. Welcome Sue. This is a peaceful place, you'll like it here.

liar

What was the lie?

Tour being streamed Phoncert?

Peaceful Place?

She'll like it here?

Ducats doesn't troll the 4 women on here?

3 and 4, although #1 would have got u the answer.  and i dont hit on married women

Oh good, it's not too peaceful around here, that would be boring!  ;)

As for cocktails, I'll take a vodka martini. Maybe that will help me figure out how I've been pegged as married already!!  :lol:

Oh good, it's not too peaceful around here, that would be boring!  ;)

As for cocktails, I'll take a vodka martini. Maybe that will help me figure out how I've been pegged as married already!!  :lol:

that's my bad. i thought we were in another thread with poetry girl.  2 things u need not worry about; being bored here or finding a husband :)

• Forum MVP

Thanks SS - looks like the DSO Phoncert is not happnin. Not a huge RD fan but I like it a bit more with CRB in the mix. Not bad, there are some moments here.

That said, bummed to not get what really moves my needle - gonna havta rely on the kindness of those takin in the DSO CO run to recount .

Have fun peoples :)

• Forum MVP

Hi SS!

This is a fun space to share a love of this music that DSO does such an amazing job of playin and those Grateful things. The road can't be easy at times but their music surely doesn't show it. Every show is full of kind, fun loving people and this forum is no different. A working model of the law of attraction if I ever saw one. We are lucky people for sure! Glad you joined the party!

Hi SS!

This is a fun space to share a love of this music that DSO does such an amazing job of playin and those Grateful things. The road can't be easy at times but their music surely doesn't show it. Every show is full of kind, fun loving people and this forum is no different. A working model of the law of attraction if I ever saw one. We are lucky people for sure! Glad you joined the par

not another law! i cant keep up

Thanks again for the warm welcome, everybody!! It's so great that this wonderful music is still bringing people together! 

Now here's hoping for some of that wonderful music to be streaming out of the Rockies tonight, it would go nicely with fireworks! Have a great 4th of July in the meantime!! :)

Archived