Streams for Colorado Shows?

SunSue

• Forum MVP

It has to do with positive thinking affecting your life- you should try it on for size!

my cup is ALWAYS 1-2 full. and again, i knew what it meant. u catch on quick. have a good 4th.

As much as 2 cups full? Why you hoarding? Are you prepping?

It has to do with positive thinking affecting your life- you should try it on for size!

my cup is ALWAYS 1-2 full. and again, i knew what it meant. u catch on quick. have a good 4th.

As much as 2 cups full? Why you hoarding? Are you prepping?

now this one i need a little help.   i don't understand any of your questions.

• Forum MVP

If I may be so bold, I believe that she interpreted your "1-2 cups" notation to mean "one to two cups" rather than indicating "1/2" ("half") of a cup. The two questions after that thus would possibly follow as a gentle facetious riff on the idea that you were being a little possessive yet perhaps, understandably, storing up in the event of a karmic zombie apocalypse or other preternatural disaster.

I could certainly be utterly wrong in my estimation. I'm no prophet.

• Forum MVP

If I may be so bold, I believe that she interpreted your "1-2 cups" notation to mean "one to two cups" rather than indicating "1/2" ("half") of a cup. The two questions after that thus would possibly follow as a gentle facetious riff on the idea that you were being a little possessive yet perhaps, understandably, storing up in the event of a karmic zombie apocalypse or other preternatural disaster.

I could certainly be utterly wrong in my estimation. I'm no prophet.

Prophet or no, Definitely takes a lawyer to get things straight around here sometimes!

Welcome Sue...

sure it can be slow around here at times,,,but slow is beautiful in my mind, especially when comparing the options.....part of the beauty here is the level of intimacy that is hanging in there--smaller/tighter sense of community than in other larger scenes that we all have our history with...

Happy summer y'all,,

:)

Archived