Los Lobos

Railroad earth

Keller and the keels

Robert Randolph and the family band

Peter Rowan

Steep canyon Rangers

Melvin and JGB

Jeff Austin band

Owsley county( formerly very garcia band from yr 2)

Mattson/barraco and friends

Moonalice

The weight

The nth power

Kung fu

Matt Reynolds

The ark band

Certainly has a little something for everyone. A little disappointed this will be first jubilee without rumpke mountain boys but overall I'm pretty excited.

• Forum MVP

Los...freaking..Lobos!?!  Liking that pull.  That will be a non-dead set that I will definitely make a point of seeing.

Mattson/Barraco

Keller

Peter Rowan :)

JGB

Moonalice

The Weight

Owsley county

Too bad about the omission of Rumpke.  On the bright side, this is more Dead-centric than Jubilee has seen :)

STOKED :)

• Forum MVP

I would bet there will still be a few artist additions. I wouldn't count rumpke out yet. Not that I care much. Line up looks great. Dso side projects, dso, jgb, and I like Robert Randolph. I mostly plan to be at the stage when dso plays.

Oh yeah... really looking forward to this Jubilee! I love this lineup! However... They could have announced a lineup with anyone on it and as long as DSO is playing 3 nights than I would still be really looking forward to it! I love mingling at the Jubilee throughout the day but boy does DSO really bring it at the Jubilee... even more than they do on any typical night, which is really saying a lot considering they are the most consistently amazing band that I am aware of! 

And I really love seeing Melvin and JGB back! 

Archived