Rochester NY - outdoor stadium show

Teacher Matt

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Drinking with a goat .. having always wanted to cross that off my bucket list ....

Sounds like a plan .. I had planned on doing Utica but something came up ...

Rochester I should roll into town around 2pm

Again u should have hit Chicago and that would already be off your bucket list. Goats, dogs, pet rabbits etc were on display. Not sure if the goat had service animal papers but with wookie ingenuity I wouldn't put it past them. In Chicago the worst thing u can do is ban a goat. Ask a cubs fan. I curse you. Grateful dead you will be blind to Bobby's cues and never come out of a jam at the same time again!!! Trey must have been cursed by a goat previous as he tended to ignore bobby already.

• Forum MVP

Wokie stupidity. I saw the most adorable pup in kansas city. He got left in the cat in 9p degree heat for 5 hours. They may be smart enough to pull a fast one and get bs service papers and believe me it's bs. Rusty is Jenna's emotional support dog but that doesn't mean we bring him everywhere. You leave your dog in car in the heat for that long he may die. Goats like farms and hills and open space. Not cities.

• Forum MVP

Rochester NY, Frontier Field opened in 1996 with a concert by the Beach Boys.  It's the home field for the Rochester Red Wings  baseball team, AAA International League. The team has a long history , 1929-1960, of being a Cardnials minor league associate but is now with the Minnesota Twins. The Rochester Plaza Hotel is located about six blocks away but on the other side of an expressway. The town appears to be musical friendly since there are a few city sponsered festivals this summer.

Peace,

Doc

So psyched for this show! Got Utica this Sunday which is going to be bomb as well, but Dark Star in a baseball field is going to be such a cool experience. I was lucky enough to see Further at Double Day field and am so thankful to see seeing dark star at Frontier Field. Really excited to start seeing DSO again its been since the 2 nighter at the Cap for me so I am reallllllllly due for my DSO fix! Yay east coast shows! :)

Archived