Rochester NY - outdoor stadium show

Teacher Matt

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Is Eaton missing the first few shows?

I think he's just skipping the 2 Jezzum Crow shows in VT & Sernac but back for Rochester. 

JGB-lovers will have a field day for the next 3 shows!  Fucky Luckers.

For those thinking of staying at the Rochester Plaza Hotel on Tuesday night (an 8 minute walk to Frontier Field), the hotel GM called us and said that their air conditioning unit is being replaced and there will not be any AC in the building on Tuesday. The forecast calls for a high of 89.  

• Forum MVP

just did priceline for hotel in Rochester.... usually like to wait till day of but will be on the road early tomorrow AM .....

best hotel in town ... walking distance from venue..... Hyatt Regency Rochester ....

they want $179 a night .... I got it for $99 ....

bing bang boom zing zang zoom ...

• Forum MVP

3500 at wolf trap and it wasn't a 15.00 no fee ticket... But it had season ticket holders too so that probably evens it out.

Springfield had many more but was free so they don't count it.

• Forum MVP

Based on the pic on Facebook assuming that the left side(not shown) mirrors the right, I'd say 1500-2k just guessing. It's an earlier show so may fill up more. I count 18 rows up and from center stage to the far right it looks like around 500-600 people. The pic may have been taken the second they took the stage and I don't know the setup we can't see but total people in that pic is around 800 and that's from the far right to the very left of the stage where the last array is so unless there are 3x the people to one side it's not the biggest ever for DSO. Just my photo analysis.

Archived