HI PEEPS I'M NEW HERE

Guest CRABBY

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Tea is in charge of the forum vetting process. I wasn't allowed to see a show for 6 months until he approved me. I'm currently on probation for tour indiscretions.

Ie: setting up our camp at Jubilee in a poison ivy patch. Fucker. I may have been involved.

• Forum MVP

He, he....weed-eating....

Hey Crabbies! And how awesome you and others saw Hershey '85!! What a blast that was, wasn’t it? Memorable, and think about that old heads, how many of those umpteenth shows have burned memories still so bright.

The show reflects the duality of the 80’s. I’m sure a relisten of the show would be raspy Jerry, forgetting lyrics...and yet at the same time....epic.

The Dew, oh the Dew. The Hershey sound system was fantastic, and Phil – well Phil’s bombs came thru like thermonuclear explosions. During Dew, the bombs shook mother earth itself, can’t believe those rumbles didn’t drop equipment down on the stage, or simply blow out the entire sound system.

Yeah, simpler times for me, but the DSO show experience of today counters current complexities. Rock on....

• Forum MVP

Post something worth talking about and when you log back in here you might find the posting to be more to your liking. The days between can be quiet around here. How into this band are you? Will I see you in Eugene or possibly Colorado?

• Forum MVP

Tea, thats a fake Chris

Great - all we need on here is a landslide of sock puppets from the Philzone.  Something tells me this board won't move with the pace needed for them to last very long anyway.

• Forum MVP

Tea, thats a fake Chris

Great - all we need on here is a landslide of sock puppets from the Philzone. Something tells me this board won't move with the pace needed for them to last very long anyway.

Remind me to stay on teas good side.

• Forum MVP

The Zone is not taking new members and any that got kicked are looking to get back to the hive. 

I will say this:  if this place 'moved' like the zone does, I would surely be unemployed.  The pace here suits my continued viability as a W2 employee. 

I'm sure my boss knows that DSO stands for Detroit Symphony Orchestra.  I'm cultured like that yo!  Sick transition from the William Tell Overture into Ode to Joy before blasting right into Ride of Valkyries!!!!   Dooooooooooood!!!!!

• Forum MVP

The thing that got me about the Zone, and .org as well, goes to what you said: they carry on what amount to real-time conversations. They must be either gainfully unemployed, in school, or working in offices with no filters and no responsibilities. Our pace can be somnambulist but it is steady.

• Forum MVP

Since I am down hill...and ready to give it all up....I am willing to say I got crabs at 14, by a state senators daughter. Lots of picking and pulling with a magnifying glass. Was not until I over heated dancing at a show that I finally burned them.off.

Hope I dont.have to burn you off...as I dance much faster now...and can scorch the.dreads.off someone 40 feet away!!!

Welcome to dso forums:)!!!

Archived