HI PEEPS I'M NEW HERE

Guest CRABBY

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CRABBY

Thanks glad to be here, My main run with the dead was 83-89 and went back for the last dew in 95, Seen dso around 25 times, they are great  :D

• Forum MVP

Thanks glad to be here, My main run with the dead was 83-89 and went back for the last dew in 95, Seen dso around 25 times, they are great  :D

Welcome! I too experienced the bulk of my 35-ish GD shows from '83 - '89......right on!

• Forum MVP

Thanks glad to be here, My main run with the dead was 83-89

Wow - there were some pretty great tours during that stretch!  I love it all but which tour takes the cake? 

Fall '83 for the chops 

Spring '87 for energy

Summer '88 for fun

and everything in 1989

I'm biased.

• Forum MVP

Is it time for Eugene yet? I'm ready.

Well I hate to sound pessimistic, Rick,,,but I think if you headed out tomorrow and just walked to Eugene,,,you would still be days early for the show. But, hey,,,it could be quite the adventure and you would be in damn good shape for dancing hard for the whole tour....

• Forum MVP

WHY THE FLIP DID YOU USE ALL CAPS IN YOUR TITLE HEADER ... DUDE REALLY ... DO WE HAVE TO YELL ???

Matt has extremely high testosterone from hitting the gym. Don't worry about him unless face to face and then make no sudden movements.

• Forum MVP

Hi CRABBY ... Welcome !!! ... :567:

Love the slick Edit :moon:

Thanks all, 89 was my favorite year, 87 was #2 for me. Yes 83 fall was sweet. Carrier dome 83 my first show. :headbang:

Nice - '89 was just downright GOOD! 

Like the Jerry Avatar - surprised you didn't go with this tho:

krustykrab.jpg

Archived