HI PEEPS I'M NEW HERE

Guest CRABBY

Guest CRABBY

Jerry didnt look well at all. But he tore that dew up. My favorite dew was hershey 85, my 2nd favorite show was kingswood 87, loved spac, igloo in pittsburgh

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CRABBY

thats what they called the civic center, the roof looked like a igloo and it opened, that hershey show still brings chills up my spine, rained liked crazy, jerry came out in a smokin jacket on a one point :headbang:

• Forum MVP

Why the name? Should we not push your buttons early in the morning? ;)

Back in the day mango, women still had pubes and Everyone got crabs. To accuse him of being not a morning person is going way way overboard and is slightly offensive. Also being on dead tour with hygiene being subpar, he must have been swarming with crabs and got the nickname crabby. After conferring, his friends figured licey may confuse people and decided on crabby so people would know the nickname was referring to pubic lice, and he has worn it like a badge of honor ever since. At least that's my analysis.

• Forum MVP

crabby2 is me, did a powerwash on chrome fogot password. Easier to set up a new account. I'm old :unsure:

Crabby is just biding his time before the DSO Forum catfish troll, or his old lady wants her day in the sun on here too.  Either that or he's indeed old and lazy. 

Poll-time?

• Forum MVP

I was thinking the GD part was Laughing my mother bleeping grateful dead bleeping ass off :wacko: .

Anyone else planning on going to Cosmic Charlies Saturday night to see Dino with Born Cross Eyed? I'm over due for a psychedelic experience, and the gf is working, so I'm hitting the road for Lexington. The few DSO shows I hit, I haven't figured out how to say high to anyone here on the forum. Boulder in the spring I was surrounded by so many old GD friends that I didn't venture out of the comfort zone; however, I'd like to eventually shake hands with some forum folks. Met BS69 a few years back in Covington and Indy. Cosmic Charlies is a sweeeet venue with a glow in the dark Jerry painted on the black walls and the staff there is super nice to heads.

• Forum MVP

You peeps ever think of getting a live stream for the kitchen table, would be a lot funnier? Just sayin. Carry on

Come on Crabby2 - we have to entertain us as a part of your inaugural first post!  I have 2 questions for you - you're welcome to answer either or both of them, ready?

1)  Do you usually pee in the drain while taking a shower?

C) Have you ever faked an orgasm while masturbating?

Archived