jamaica. ....need a roomate.

GoingBackTo Where....

• Forum MVP

Decided I want to do jamaica again.

I know

..wrong place for post... but I like.spreading the chances.

Any chance anyone needs a rommie

.or if someone bailed put on you. I am best roomate. Two years ago

I went to my room twice. That's it...twice. never slept there...sure will be the same.

Keep.this dancing feller in mind if you are seeking a good time in jamaica! !!

• Forum MVP

Tea just go w him.

I would LOVE to go but it would utterly flat-line my marriage.  It sucks cause I could make it work financially and my job would accommodate.

Leaving the wife and kids for a week while I traipse around Jamaica indulging my every whim sounds doable, right?  Oh and my favorite band in a beautifully relaxed intimate setting - My cup would get filled with power of a fire-hose.  Never could reach it...... 

DSO is a four-letter word in my house and that ain't changin unless my address does.

• Forum MVP

I appreciate you opening up. Sounds like the marriage is over anyway with one or both being held hostage but I'm not going to pretend to know a damn thing about the inner workings of your marriage and the love that sustains it.

I personally wouldn't get myself involved long term with anyone that didn't have a love or this music and appreciation for my continue need to participate in it.

I knew you weren't coming buddy just think you would love it and it would bring you great happiness.

• Forum MVP

I'd love to room with u sunny. Plus I know the meaning of a sock on the door. But alas I'm going to try to do 9-10 winter tour shows. I could skip New Years run and Carolina and Midwest, but I like the touring aspect of all the mini trips over 1 great trip.

• Forum MVP

Reading all the post brings a smile, and a tear. Unless Jerry himself, or God intervenes, I can not, with what is going on in my life, have any ability, what so ever to make jamaica. As much as I would like to run away to dso in the islands, I just don't have the resources at the moment, and unfortunately resources are dwindling faster than I can imagine. I love one lawyer. ..and he is from vegas..the rest can kiss my ass:)!!!

Thanks my sisters and brothers...but let's let this fade. As a more militants man said once..but really meant something else, dancers don't die, they just fade away!!!

Hugs and warm wishes for support!!

Thanks my extended family!!!!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived