2015 Statistics

Taper Ron

• Forum MVP

Saw 18/114. I need to step up my game. Guessing this will be near my peak as I'll likely be moving and have to get a real job in the future, not like the one I have now with unlimited vacation.

• Forum MVP

Thanks for the count!

That is a lot of electives! We asked, they delivered!

I did 25!!! Considering I hid out in Hawaii all summer I am stoked I saw some shows!

I wanna do more than that this year- stepping up my vending game so I can make it now that life has become a road leading home ;)

Maybe I will even make it to New Years sometime! This year I made it to dead music finally, though! Fun times in LA but I would rather be with you!

Kiss kiss, happy new year, see u guys in February sometime to get my tour year started!

• Forum MVP

I'm not going to count right this second. I saw more this year than last. This year should see that trend continue. I didn't think dso had played that many this year. Kudos. That's impressive and representative of hard work on part of the band and crew. See you guys on jamaica. I get the next 8 if you count the 1 set acoustic in Jamaica. Florida run should be fun.

Archived