Rochester

Teacher Matt

• Forum MVP

I will make the trip with my buddy Andy ..

my only show this summer for a few reasons ..

word on the street is Vince & Sue as well as Steve & Kris (shut the front door !!) will be joining in ...

last year Rochester was single biggest DSO attendance ever ...

Red Roof Inn where we be staying....

• Forum MVP

word on the street is Vince & Sue as well as Steve & Kris (shut the front door !!) will be joining in ...

Hey teach, you know the manager of the Rochester minor league team is a deadhead. So is the manager of the Charlotte minor league team and they are buds. Rochester had 4200 last year and the Charlotte guy says he's trying to sell 5000. Will be a cool competition, and hopefully a good windfall for DSO. I think minor league parks are a perfect size for DSO shows, I'd do a minor league stadium tour. And I read all that shit on the world wide interweb, so those are facts. Anyways, we'll miss ya down here for some fun in NC. you have fun in Rochester, hope they bring em strong.

• Forum MVP

Would love to DSO with V&S and S&K. More like my old days here...

• Forum MVP

Chris, you have the luxury box set up for us right?  Guessing your company has a suite at the stadium.  Thanks in advance for the air conditioned box bro!!!!  You rock!!!

Any one have any word yet on how the stage will be set up this year? Anyone know if they will be doing the Silver Stadium set list from 88 since they did the Slver Stadium set list form 87 last year?

First DSO show, mad I missed it last year, this time I will be there!

Any one have any word yet on how the stage will be set up this year?

If you look at the DSO facebook page, there is a pic there of stage near 3rd base facing stands, everybody is stuck in stands, no dancing on the field (unfortunately). I'd guess for the same setup this year at Rochester and Charlotte.......hopefully I am very wrong and my toes will be in the grass :)

Chris, you have the luxury box set up for us right?  Guessing your company has a suite at the stadium.  Thanks in advance for the air conditioned box bro!!!!  You rock!!!

HaHa, good one Rude, wonder how funny you'll be when the sweat is pouring off of us in Charlotte

He always has sweat pouring off of him unless you give him a hug. Then it is pouring on you.

Very true, I never really noticed since I'm usually already soaked in my own sweat :)

So which shows are you and Joe catching PG?

• Forum MVP

Black Mountain is a definite. There are definitely 3 other couples perhaps three other people from home coming. I knock off work at 4 on Tuesday (, booked extra on Monday and heading up to Charlottte hopefully. Going to bring my daughter to that one. That cutie pie has been itching to come. She loves Sugaree and saw half a Dead Co show until the second hand smoke choked us out.

Black Mountain is a definite. There are definitely 3 other couples perhaps three other people from home coming. I knock off work at 4 on Tuesday (, booked extra on Monday and heading up to Charlottte hopefully. Going to bring my daughter to that one. That cutie pie has been itching to come. She loves Sugaree and saw half a Dead Co show until the second hand smoke choked us out.

Nice, I'll see you all at Charlotte and BM, the Pisgah shows will definitely be the BIG dance party...safe travels

Archived