Stephen

William tell

Eleven

Lovelight

F:easy wind

Death don't

Golden road

• Forum MVP

I have to get home I will review this show.

Mindbender. So glad I made it. This tour been fun. I know I got mercer coming up but sad this weekend is over. So many great people. Abundance of love all around. It was contagious.

What a remarkable show!!!  Morning Dew, That's It for the Other One, Dark Star, St. Stephen, The Eleven, Death Don't Have No Mercy, Doin' That Rag, China Cat....my kind of setlist, done, as usual with dso 1969 shows, delightfully deep and roaring!   I would like to cast a vote for a prior announcement of 1969 shows [not the date of the actual show, but just that a 1969 show will be played, on a regular basis, a kind of 'acid-test' [just coffee-testing for me at this point of my life, however!-the music does the rest ]  gathering will be meeting here on this date kind of thing,   Could be fun!

• Forum MVP

This show was shot out of a cannon! Great dance party stage left (with a speaker pointed our way this year!) with some awesome dancers. Sorry our boy Slowermo had to cheer from the sidelines with a bum knee. The whole show was a highlight for me. I don't know where to begin or end other than to say to experience a show this good with truly some of the best people God made is a blessing. Thank you to the band and crew, everyone who shot me a smile, gave me a hug, inspired me with dance moves, and who appreciated this as much as I did.... Whatta a fuckin nite!!!

This show looked like an absolute blast. I've looked at the setlist several times and it keeps looking better, if that's possible.. I would have loved to experience this one,...but happy everyone who was there got this superb show, it sounds like it was everything and more that you would expect from that setlist...love the easy wind filler..Mercer is my next stop as well, sad no peach for me this year

• Forum MVP

done to perfection; masterful performance.

china> Sototw what a fun way to start 2nd set

the Dark star was mind bending, all units working, flowing together, so tight!! 

the eleven simply amazing 

what a party with best friends, looking forward to omaha 

Did the Dark Star seemed dancier than usual on this night?    It may be the last thing I remember thinking about before... I stopped thinking clearly.  I'd be curious to know the duration.  It didn't seem like a long, spaced-out one at the time.  Maybe I was too spaced out and couldn't tell.

I simply can't get enough of these early Cryptical>Other One>Cryptical's.  So powerful, so ridiculously psychedelic!

• Forum MVP

It was BIG !!

What a joyous feasting of dance and fun wrapped in love. I loved dancing with everyone of you. Nothing like seeing my love and all my loving friends getting down. The music was honed like blade and pierced the dusk and dark with its shining light. You guys truly know how to make us smile and fill our cups!

Doin that Rag is one of my absolute favorites-

"But you can wade in the water

And never get wet

If you keep on doin' that rag"

Yeah, we got drenched though !! Nothing held back, all that could be lost is just an illusion. The big prize is the love you receive.

"One eyed jacks and the deuces are wild

The aces are crawling up and down your sleeve

Come back here, Baby Louise,

And tell me the name

Of the game that you play"

One eyed jacks found only in hearts and spades- love and war. whatever the tricks up your sleeve- No jewels at sunset necessary. The real importance is the space you share unabashedly- let the game go.

That Other One is the very very best experience I have ever know live. What a powerhouse !! Circling around... Around and around.

So China -> Top of the World. Hell to the yes. I wish this was the standard.

Did the second nighters feel they had a 5 course meal the next night ? China Top of the World China Rider Expressway ? One year at Black Mtn the Franklin was played the second night and it was so sweet to hear.

Besides that Wow the Eleven !!!! The Lovelight had some serious boogie laid down on the side. That was all gravy.

Easy wind - Death - Golden Road .... Wow. Am I repeating myself ???

Just wish I had got a poster. The set reminded me of the The story of Jenny Wren and Cock Robin. Best laid plans.....

Thank you all for a real GRATE time !!! What a band. Oh what a night.

Archived