Frank Zappa 

Ike Willis

Ray White

Lily Tomlin 

Chris Farley

Andrew Dice Clay

????

• Forum MVP

🤣love ya AC! I agree with most everything on your list and the others, esp Mitch Hedberg. Didn't know some, I'll check out. Who taught me to laugh? Richard Pryor and Steve Martin. George Carlin and Eddie Murphy. Who do I watch these days, Kat Williams, Sebastian Maniscalco, Tom Segura, Hannibal Burris...couple times a year I'll dial up Chapelle "killing them softly" from DC. A classic. 

• Forum MVP
On 5/26/2020 at 8:52 AM, acududeman said:

Ah yes, Chappell.....😎

Has Dave ever been spotted at one of the DSO shows in Springfield? That's real close to Yellow Springs where he's from. I know he was at Dead &Co at Riverbend in Cincy in the last couple years. Pretty sure I've been to pretty much every Springfield show over the years but haven't seen him,  could have been hanging back

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
4 hours ago, bs69 said:

Has Dave ever been spotted at one of the DSO shows in Springfield? That's real close to Yellow Springs where he's from. I know he was at Dead &Co at Riverbend in Cincy in the last couple years. Pretty sure I've been to pretty much every Springfield show over the years but haven't seen him,  could have been hanging back

Dude is genius.  Can’t accuse him of selling out - now he does (just about) whatever he wants.  Brilliant mind

• Forum MVP
On 5/27/2020 at 10:03 PM, Tea said:

Dude is genius.  Can’t accuse him of selling out - now he does (just about) whatever he wants.  Brilliant mind

“I’m not a pedophile...but if I was, McCauley caulkin is the 1st kid I’m fucking”.  That’s chapelle on why Michael Jackson isn’t a pedophile. 😂

• LMAO 1