DSO please don’t get political

Gratefullylaxin

11 minutes ago, comesatime said:

You guys need to loosen your panty’s … if you don’t like someone’s post, ignore it and move on , don’t call them out and continue the madness , wtf lol , just some advice. 😉

If that's the case why did you reply to Mojo Hand?

Also, it's spelled panties.  Unless yours own you.  ;)

• Forum MVP
12 hours ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

A very wise, successful old man told me about a dozen years ago, ‘you don’t have to eat the words you never say.’ 

praise DSO. 

Same guy told me it is better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you are a fool than opening it and end all doubt.

• Like (+1) 2

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, 2muchfun said:

Same guy told me it is better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you are a fool than opening it and end all doubt.

Old people like to pass on their knowledge 😎

10 hours ago, Tea said:

What about chaps?  It’s getting confusing 

Only in SF 😉

• Like (+1) 2

Thank you dso for caring!

A couple of thoughts... I heard the Surgeon General declared smoking to be hazardous to your health.

NIH, NCBI CDC etc. studies have shown heart disease to be the number one killer in America. They also have a lot to say about diabetes, obesity, nutrition etc.

The Biden administration just committed to spending ten billion dollars to end malnutrition in the world...

These are all government agencies or entities. Should we not trust them just because they are the "government"? 

I don't get it, deadheads used to be easy to figure out, now they don't trust real science and go to the falafel guy or the person selling rocks in the lot to get there ecstasy and acid (do they do clinical studies on parking lot ecstasy and acid) but won't take a vaccine to help humanity... are the percentages that have been claimed about the effectiveness of the vaccine true? That has yet to be seen long-term, and might be off a little short term since vaccine came out but if the vaccine reduced my chance of getting covid ( and passing it on) by only 20% it is selfless to get vaccinated.

The deadheads that I came up with as a teenager, for the most part we're very selfless!

Get vaccinated or don't get vaccinated that's your choice. I just hope that the covid shielding Crystal you are rubbing is effective.

I asked the pharmacist at Walgreens if not having a spleen falls in the immunosuppresseve category...I got my phizer booster Aug 18th. :)

• Like (+1) 4

• Forum MVP
9 minutes ago, cnjBrian said:

Thank you dso for caring!

A couple of thoughts... I heard the Surgeon General declared smoking to be hazardous to your health.

NIH, NCBI CDC etc. studies have shown heart disease to be the number one killer in America. They also have a lot to say about diabetes, obesity, nutrition etc.

The Biden administration just committed to spending ten billion dollars to end malnutrition in the world...

These are all government agencies or entities. Should we not trust them just because they are the "government"? 

I don't get it, deadheads used to be easy to figure out, now they don't trust real science and go to the falafel guy or the person selling rocks in the lot to get there ecstasy and acid (do they do clinical studies on parking lot ecstasy and acid) but won't take a vaccine to help humanity... are the percentages that have been claimed about the effectiveness of the vaccine true? That has yet to be seen long-term, and might be off a little short term since vaccine came out but if the vaccine reduced my chance of getting covid ( and passing it on) by only 20% it is selfless to get vaccinated.

The deadheads that I came up with as a teenager, for the most part we're very selfless!

Get vaccinated or don't get vaccinated that's your choice. I just hope that the covid shielding Crystal you are rubbing is effective.

I asked the pharmacist at Walgreens if not having a spleen falls in the immunosuppresseve category...I got my phizer booster Aug 18th. :)

Brian, deaheads and hippies were antiestablishment, they were against everything regarding government and government agencies, that being said, I got my shots , I’ll be getting a flu shot in a couple weeks and I can relate to some folks frustration with resistance, but we live here and have rights to choose, some are trying to change that, maybe they’ll succeed, maybe not. 

• Forum MVP

I don’t think that hippies, etc. we’re anti establishment as much as let’s start a new establishment because the old one wasn’t working. I was born on ‘61, had siblings ten years older. I do remember the death tolls from Viet Nam on the nightly news. Our leaders were getting shot. This darkness had to give. The Grateful Dead carried that feeling forward. A better existence through peace. Yea, they got ‘political’, you could say. Rainforest awareness, Rex foundation. I’ve had Bobby tell me to register  and vote. I’ve had Phil tell me to donate my organs. Is that a bad thing? ‘Believe it if you need it, if you don’t just pass it on.’ I believe Dark Star Orchestra telling me to get vaccinated is about being able to go to shows with the new rules that others are putting in place. They love playing for us and they want to keep on playing for us. That’s why they say what they say. Nothing more, nothing less. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, comesatime said:

Brian, deaheads and hippies were antiestablishment, they were against everything regarding government and government agencies, that being said, I got my shots , I’ll be getting a flu shot in a couple weeks and I can relate to some folks frustration with resistance, but we live here and have rights to choose, some are trying to change that, maybe they’ll succeed, maybe not. 

Comesatime they weren't against "everything". You must have seen and bought into that movie- Wild In The Streets. 

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

5ED05E64-C29D-4018-A4BF-4B44411B4AD6.jpeg

Wild in the Streets remains a personal fav. “The man” made a movie with an interesting take on the scene. I saw it when it came out in ‘68. I was 13 and can vouch that those were pretty polarized times.

Five to one, baby

One in five

No one here gets out alive, now

You get yours baby

I’ll get mine...

They got the guns

But we got the numbers

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

• Forum MVP
4 hours ago, comesatime said:

the government didn’t make me get a shot. We were against idiotic drug laws and most other nonsense laws and bureaucratic nonsense. Deadheads weren’t against being enlightened and knowing truths and there are definitely truths and fictions regarding this. There were plenty of idiot deadheads then and now. It’s just people. Deadheads aren’t any smarter or more enlightened than any other group overall. They just liked to “break the law” more than the average group. 

• Like (+1) 2

• Forum MVP

Ha, Hippies took so many drugs of unknown source that it was so easy for me to take a shot!!!   However, my long winded past post, which as a narcissist had hoped to continue this dialog among all you fine people.   Hope we are allowed to agree and disagree?   Its healthy to debate.  If any one read my words....I swung both ways on the fence---huh rude?   Least Mason thinks I am just sexual.   Anyhow------how many times has science been wrong?  Copernicus revolution? We are center of the Universe?  Medicine has also had some floundering.   What we know of government, its much better to move slowly than quickly.  Change is constant, but humans are not so quick to change and like pavlo's dog---- complied with expectations that is very hard to reduce!!  I do not blame people who do not want vaccine.  I think about it a lot.  But, to my well respected friend--cnjBrian-----After 30 years, I am sure I have consumed worse than the vaccine, so no brainer for me.   But....I am not one to oppose someone else who has beliefs as to why the vaccine is not for them.   However, I am not always saddened to hear of deaths who did not get the vaccine, and believe that if your in hospital for covid with no vaccine, you take second place for any breakthrough infections--which means you loose your venaltor and bed.   Not so always black and white.   I am with some here while with others here.   Wish life was as easy as dancing to the best music ever produced.  Always smiles cept for the times crying.  

I love panties---crouch less panties not so much.   What's the point.  Panties should hide the prize, unless you have a outhouse---still that's the fun of removing the wrap to get to the present!!! 

Panties in a wad------does that statement not make you guys laugh.  I have panties that are so sticky they are in a permeant wad.  I think they were my moms friend maybe my moms. 

Disqusting humor that some of us can relate to is better than calling each other names.  Debate and opinions do not have to be negative.   Disagreeing is just as important as agreeing.  Its not as easy, but who has ever toured?   Would it be worth it if it was easy?  Ok---yes it would be, but would it be as memorable? 

We have feminized this world so much that disagreement is seen as negative and perhaps even toxic.   Disagree with couth. 

And yes-----I fail too at times----but that anger is rooted from the measles vaccine I received as a kid!!!  HAHAHA

RUDE--I disagree---most enlightened people I have ever met are Deadheads--or at least those who partaked of the cultural forces!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

The people we hang with Sunny are smarter and kinder but there are plenty of idiots on lot and our neighbors at jubilee were bragging To each other about how they went in someone’s tent and stole their weed and there were 4 guys. How is 1 guy not cool with that among a group of 4. There are plenty of bad apples on lot etc. but we choose not to hang with those types. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, GoingBackTo Where.... said:

Ha, Hippies took so many drugs of unknown source that it was so easy for me to take a shot!!!     I do not blame people who do not want vaccine.  I think about it a lot.  But, to my well respected friend--cnjBrian-----After 30 years, I am sure I have consumed worse than the vaccine, so no brainer for me.   

If somebody doesn't want to take the vaccine that is cool let them not take it. I believe that it does reduce the chance of getting and passing covid but you have a choice.

It bothers me when people don't respect others beliefs like when you're at a show and people come up that have not been vaccinated and give you a big sweaty hug and talk in your face without warning you they have not been vaccinated. I have been in a fellowship up recovering addicts since early 80s. Back then h i v was is a death sentence. If I felt like I might have even a little bit of a cold sniffles sneezing Etc I would warn people that tried to hug me. I'd give them the choice. I still want my friends to give me a hug but I have concern because my wife works in a Veterans hospital and I am immunosuppressed with not having a spleen. A tick bite (babesiosis) put me in the hospital for six and a half weeks years ago.  Give me the choice!  

Going Back...."

I used to shoot speed Coke and heroin with lake water puddlewayer  and  rain water off the hood of my car. I am not that worried about a vaccine 🙂 if my previous post offended anybody I apologise. That's the jersey in me, we tend not to mince words:-)

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

The hospitals have started mandating covid vaccines and there has been some vocal resistance in my area. People have been arguing religious exemption to vaccines even though they have to take the flu vaccine annually. Freedom of religion has its limitations. Religion has an organized aspect to it. Anything else is just a personal belief and doesn’t fall under that protection. It’s like me saying my religion says I can smoke weed and don’t interfere with that. If say Baptists have been smoking weed for 200 years as part of their religious ceremonies then there would be protections for Baptist’s. No major religion is against the covid vaccine so the religious exemption doesn’t hold water, especially if you have taken a flu vaccine every year. The military mandates 18 vaccines and some of those like anthrax are nasty vaccines. It looks like many of the workers that were fired in the regional hospitals were support staff with lower paying jobs that didn’t see the death and destruction this has caused 1st hand. But no one should be forced to receive a vaccine, but at the same time employers can enact rules to protect their employees and customers as they see fit. The Supreme Court just refused to hear a case about New York schools mandating vaccines for employees so looks like this will stand. 

• Forum MVP

Love you Brother B!!!  Your opinion, for me is well respected.  You wrote no words to offend---and if someone was offended, they don't know you!!!!   Your analogies and sarcasms are beautifully constructed and hold significant weight. 

You are a kind and thoughtful person.   I can't remember when and what, but we have shared direct words.  Actually, you shared very direct words to me, and now I do recall.  I was not offended, but was put in my place and needed to process the truth you shared.   I know you know exactly the shared experience!!!  You showed your Jersey and shared your past experiences to a Southern boy who has not walked the same steps for nearly as long.  You gained my respect at that moment and its only grown since!!!  You for me however, like others on here with there stories does resemble that power crystal you refer to.   If I rub you, I probably wont be automatically vaccinated, but I have hugged you and your embrace knowing your challenges has encouraged me over the years to drift away from self destructive behavior.  That's a energy that keeps expanding like the Cosmic Background Radiation from the start of time---discovered mind you in New Jersey at Bell Labs.   Odd coincidence you share similar traits!!!   

Now,  I throw the gauntlet.   Share the story about the modern hairy hippies!!!   You know, the story you shared at Jubilee with RB!!!!  HAHA---I miss you brother.  I hope I get to spend time with you again someday.   I really hope, want and need, nearly more than a vaccine, to get post show time with you and so many more on here and not on here.  To hear the stories, share the laughter, and relish in the moments I am most comfortable.  Pandemic has altered me in a way that I never knew I had.  After isolation, i have social anxiety, I have questioned myself at shows when dancing.  Am I weird, is this ok to dance like this, are people looking at me, why cant I not make conversations awkward----Covid has changed the world literally overnight.   Yea, I wish everyone would jump in and do their collective part, but we are not China and hopefully never become a country where we are forced to do as individuals for the "collective good".   I cringe as I write that----what would WWII would of looked like if the individuals in our country did not do their part.  The country as individuals and a collective believed  n the righteousness of the war effort.  --So goes the spoils of War and our country became larger than the rest of the world.  The effort gave people once bound by working the fields and factories a new life of wealth that allowed their children to learn, study, and enjoy freedoms never before seen in western civilization. On to---  Vietnam, a undeclared(violation of constitution) conflict that eroded the once interwoven fabric of individual society into a counter culture of distrust, mistrust, and uncovering of governmental lies.   True hippies sliced that American Cohesion and questioned everything that was wrong with current society.   They created the first real recognized sub-culture that like the cosmic background radiation has perpetuated and encouraged more individualism and individual thought--at the same time creating more and more a media that tends to now corral these sub-groups and modernize to attract many subgroups into unifying purchases to include mindsets.   

My point-----as with Brian's----be respectful of your fellow person. Give your fellow person a choice about interacting with you based on your personal choices.  That is kind, thoughtful, and communal.  

Enjoy your ability to choose, and even if your choice is not popular, yet it has reasonable value....don't let it go.  We tell women all the time they own their body.  Through abortion to "no means no".   We own our bodies, what we do for good or bad to our own person is or should be, at the very least our fundamental right as humans.   If we allow the government or the majority to have power over our own bodies(which arguably has occurred for centuries now)  we run the risk of being mindless vessels that would be compared to compliant robots.  We would loose our soul even if we are manipulated in believing we have control of ourselves with free will.  Christianity has some strict rules, but even such beliefs allows for free will.  It is your life, you do with it as you want, but your choices will have consequences.  Reasonable should always be allowed to make those choices between risk and reward for themselves.  

Its obviously a fairly important socio-political ideology for me----as I see so many freedoms being giving up based on collective good.   We are not China. 

Last----as much as I would like to be a hippie, I would most prefer being a supply hand with Lewis and Clark, a hired hand on Powell's trip down the Colorado, a 49er, or a homesteader searching for plots in Kansas/Colorado.   That time in our history was a time and the last time in modern history when people were actually FREE.  Self Determinism, no laws except mans law.  Social Contracts in their birth.  But that too a trade off-----A trade of a hard life spanning a average of 40 years to our now medically society that has allowed us to live a average of 70+ years. 

The real problem with the vaccine-------a government not trusted got involved.  A entity created for the purpose for protecting the people but disgraced by its past behavior and unreasonable actions.  

Love you B.   Take care of that beautiful bride yours!!!!  You two be good and safe!!

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP
20 hours ago, Rude said:

The people we hang with Sunny are smarter and kinder but there are plenty of idiots on lot and our neighbors at jubilee were bragging To each other about how they went in someone’s tent and stole their weed and there were 4 guys. How is 1 guy not cool with that among a group of 4. There are plenty of bad apples on lot etc. but we choose not to hang with those types. 

Rude, there are definitely rotten apples.   They do some damage for our community and society as a whole.   At times, we have been bad apples.  To deny that is unreasonable.  We grow up, find our direction, at times loosing it, but maintain some sort of moral compass.   Absolutely, I gravitate, even if not always welcomed to those I read as being people that can expand my world and help me grow as a individual.   You are one of the smartest people I know.  You could of been the next Shapiro.   But---you choose to tour and watch sports.  You talk sports like  a professional.  Chris is not bad at it and even told me to learn how to talk golf in Park City!!!  WTF----I just started watching a sport I cant play-and your old and retired:}---even though condescending, it was challenge to step up, learn and communicate.   Does not going to law school make you any less smart Rude?  Nope--- but I do encourage you to start a pod cast, as you are rude, thought provoking with some darkness that most everyone can relate to.   You are a highly judgmental person and I don't always agree with your judgements.  We sparred over Trump.  I thought for a second it might of lost a friendship that has a lot of personal value for me.   I talk shit about you, but I always end it with but I love that guy and shows would not be the same with out him.  I am glad you got your vaccine shots.  I am glad our group realizes if we want to keep touring it is highly reasonable to get a shot that has somewhat of a track record.   Its reasonable that if one of us was not vaccinated, the others would not be so quick to make plans for our next dance fest!!!   It is reasonable to get vaccinated.  If I want to see people I really enjoy and not somehow be a threat to their personal well being, I am getting a shot.  If I want to see my mom, I am getting a shot.  If I don't, and I still want to see these people who believes in the vaccine, I am selfish.   

I have always hated the fact that even in the quasi hippie community there are classes.  As you said, some are shit while some or enlightening.  That creates a semi-quasi hippy community with classes like the feudal system. I am happy that I feel I am up in the higher class of the community judged by those with whom I engage with, but I have also been made to feel like I am somehow not as cool as others.   Wookies seem to have that effect on me, and from past experiences, my first reaction is to hate and hit.  I have not hit anyone since my kid last night, but last time I hit an adult was well over a decade ago.  So many times people have seen me as a cop/po/popo/police/LEO-----I have danced circles around those same people.  I actually know the music, but I don't look the part.  Would I steal your weed.  No, but I will ask you to allow for more dance room and not always with words.   That's not always cool of me.  But I want what I want.  So, instead of weed I steal the dance space.   Dance space is much more a commodity for me than weed.   So when I steal it, am I just as bad, cause many of us do the same.   

Rude-----your at home these days papa bear, start your podcast.  Piss people off, make others think and make your millions.  Take the rest of us on tour!!!  I honestly am encouraging you as many of have talked about you in this way!!  You have a gift--hence Rude-dog!!!  Lick you balls then lick someone's face.  The reaction is profitable!!!  

We do disagree on mandates.  Government can tell me what I cant put in my body, they are damn well not telling me what I have to put in my body!!!!

Forcing that for me is a ridiculous as saying Covid-19 is somehow a racist virus.  I have heard that from your side and it makes me laugh more than your sexiest jokes.  Is racism not a mental construct?   I saw a group of black cows with one white cow on way home from Ashville.  I thought, you think that cow is picked on for being white?   Nope, to busy thinking about how good it feels to fill all four stomachs.  

Advising religious exemption does not hold weight.  Sure,  if one is picking a choosing what vaccines to take and claims religious exemption is for sure cherry picking with no true conscious fundamentals.  But if a person does not want a vaccine why force it?  Doesn't that make it ok to sterilize people who have genetic mutations that can spread through society though at less speed than Covid?    Eugenics is ideally beneficial to society as a whole.  Right?  It could remove defective mutated genes out of society and reduce cancers, diabetes, sickle cell, and so many other people killing diseases.   That would be best for society as a whole and a person would be selfless to say, I have a Huntington gene, sterilize me so it can never again be passed down.   

Would that not be the right thing to do?   I do not like slippery slopes.  Flu vaccine been around for long while.  But, who is to say that the flu vaccine does not cause cancer 10-20 years down the line.  Does medicine know everything?   

The only argument I can realize is that Covid is acute and a sterilization project would not be a immediate gratification!!!   

The fundaments of covid mandates is much deeper than protect your fellow person, don't be stupid or selfish.   It really hits a socio-political philosophical idea of what it means to be a free person with self determination. Do not force by governmental mandates to do this because it allows government more room to do the next mandate that we might not agree with.   

Hospital workers worked 1 1/2 years with out a vaccine.  Those workers were pressed, stressed, and experienced the worse of what we will never see and experience. To force them now at risk of their jobs when they battled in the trenches.   To me that is like Vietnam Vets coming home after being drafted, shell shocked, twisted from seeing death and destruction with no choice just to come home and have --- hate to say --- hippies spit on them.   Not my kind of hippie, I am a veteran.

Covid is literally a result of over population by humans on earth.  This sort of thing happens all the time in animal populations and we will see more Covids as our world population grows. When nature is unbalanced, it finds ways to balance.  Humans have completely unbalanced complex ecosystems.  Yes, we are nature, and our discoveries are a natural process.  Most the time discoveries benefit humanity, but we need to come to grips that nature will correct our species regardless of our frontal cortex development. We have altered nature for so long, we are going to experience the consequences.   The more we use science and medicine to extend our lives the more damage nature will inflict to balance our self absorbed asses. War, conflict, disease, its as natural as dancing to death has no mercy!!   Nature has no mercy as it searches for balance.   We are taught altruism due to our ability to understand that what happens to others may happen to us.  We give sorry, ourselves, but its not altruistic.   Its self awareness, and to be truly aware is to know----------

Five to one, baby

One in five

No one here gets out alive, now

You get yours baby

I’ll get mine...

• Forum MVP

If Texas refuses to implement the safety protocols a private company wants instituted then they have every right to cancel. It’s the same as if say a justin Bieber show had no security guarding the stage. If Florida would have implemented the safety protocols the band would have played there. They knew when they booked it the governor of Florida is a douche and is only doing what he’s doing to run for President. It wasn’t until the venue confirmed they would not require proof of vax or negative test that the show was cancelled. 

in a pandemic with 2000 people dying a day currently from an airborne illness, requiring a negative test or proof of vaccine is not FUCKING POLITICAL!!!!  If the band says we won’t play states with republican governors that’s political, but Indiana didn’t ban businesses from allowing vaccine proof, same as the GOP strongholds of Ohio and Missouri. Deadco played both of those republican states but those states allowed deadco to have a medical check. Florida banned a business from asking for proof of vaccine or negative test so they didn’t play there FFS

• Forum MVP

no need to have voter identification to vote.  Sounds like Florida is protecting its citizens from being labeled, shamed, and oh yea....Bill Clinton's HIPPA legislation.   HIPPA can be violated by few institutions, but it seems with covid, everyone can know your health status, vaccine status.  We should make sure high risk groups for HIV show their card when going into a club.  Chance they may hook up with someone.  

Show your flu vaccine card.  It follows with "show me your papers".  Florida has enough scammers they realized its silly to ask for a vaccine card that can be printed online for free!!!  Whos checking the vaccine data base when you enter the show.  Common sense, not so common always.  The Dead have been known for making bad business decisions.   Appears to be a similar trend.  

On 10/2/2021 at 2:44 PM, GoingBackTo Where.... said:

Love you Brother B!!!  Your opinion, for me is well respected.  You wrote no words to offend---and if someone was offended, they don't know you!!!!   Your analogies and sarcasms are beautifully constructed and hold significant weight. 

You are a kind and thoughtful person.   I can't remember when and what, but we have shared direct words.  Actually, you shared very direct words to me, and now I do recall.  I was not offended, but was put in my place and needed to process the truth you shared.   I know you know exactly the shared experience!!!  You showed your Jersey and shared your past experiences to a Southern boy who has not walked the same steps for nearly as long.  You gained my respect at that moment and its only grown since!!!  You for me however, like others on here with there stories does resemble that power crystal you refer to.   If I rub you, I probably wont be automatically vaccinated, but I have hugged you and your embrace knowing your challenges has encouraged me over the years to drift away from self destructive behavior.  That's a energy that keeps expanding like the Cosmic Background Radiation from the start of time---discovered mind you in New Jersey at Bell Labs.   Odd coincidence you share similar traits!!!   

Now,  I throw the gauntlet.   Share the story about the modern hairy hippies!!!   You know, the story you shared at Jubilee with RB!!!!  HAHA---I miss you brother.  I hope I get to spend time with you again someday.   I really hope, want and need, nearly more than a vaccine, to get post show time with you and so many more on here and not on here.  To hear the stories, share the laughter, and relish in the moments I am most comfortable.  Pandemic has altered me in a way that I never knew I had.  After isolation, i have social anxiety, I have questioned myself at shows when dancing.  Am I weird, is this ok to dance like this, are people looking at me, why cant I not make conversations awkward----Covid has changed the world literally overnight.   Yea, I wish everyone would jump in and do their collective part, but we are not China and hopefully never become a country where we are forced to do as individuals for the "collective good".   I cringe as I write that----what would WWII would of looked like if the individuals in our country did not do their part.  The country as individuals and a collective believed  n the righteousness of the war effort.  --So goes the spoils of War and our country became larger than the rest of the world.  The effort gave people once bound by working the fields and factories a new life of wealth that allowed their children to learn, study, and enjoy freedoms never before seen in western civilization. On to---  Vietnam, a undeclared(violation of constitution) conflict that eroded the once interwoven fabric of individual society into a counter culture of distrust, mistrust, and uncovering of governmental lies.   True hippies sliced that American Cohesion and questioned everything that was wrong with current society.   They created the first real recognized sub-culture that like the cosmic background radiation has perpetuated and encouraged more individualism and individual thought--at the same time creating more and more a media that tends to now corral these sub-groups and modernize to attract many subgroups into unifying purchases to include mindsets.   

My point-----as with Brian's----be respectful of your fellow person. Give your fellow person a choice about interacting with you based on your personal choices.  That is kind, thoughtful, and communal.  

Enjoy your ability to choose, and even if your choice is not popular, yet it has reasonable value....don't let it go.  We tell women all the time they own their body.  Through abortion to "no means no".   We own our bodies, what we do for good or bad to our own person is or should be, at the very least our fundamental right as humans.   If we allow the government or the majority to have power over our own bodies(which arguably has occurred for centuries now)  we run the risk of being mindless vessels that would be compared to compliant robots.  We would loose our soul even if we are manipulated in believing we have control of ourselves with free will.  Christianity has some strict rules, but even such beliefs allows for free will.  It is your life, you do with it as you want, but your choices will have consequences.  Reasonable should always be allowed to make those choices between risk and reward for themselves.  

Its obviously a fairly important socio-political ideology for me----as I see so many freedoms being giving up based on collective good.   We are not China. 

Last----as much as I would like to be a hippie, I would most prefer being a supply hand with Lewis and Clark, a hired hand on Powell's trip down the Colorado, a 49er, or a homesteader searching for plots in Kansas/Colorado.   That time in our history was a time and the last time in modern history when people were actually FREE.  Self Determinism, no laws except mans law.  Social Contracts in their birth.  But that too a trade off-----A trade of a hard life spanning a average of 40 years to our now medically society that has allowed us to live a average of 70+ years. 

The real problem with the vaccine-------a government not trusted got involved.  A entity created for the purpose for protecting the people but disgraced by its past behavior and unreasonable actions.  

Love you B.   Take care of that beautiful bride yours!!!!  You two be good and safe!!

Sunny my friend thank you. Your words are too kind and I will strive to achieve the higher than deserved comments given.

Ha yes I remember conversation somewhere in the south. You were just looking out for a brother in pain...

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

Dead and Co spokesperson said Florida shows were cancelled “ due to routing and production logistics”.

Slow tempo and crappy attempt to be apolitical.

If you need affirmation of vax politicization just ask any of your African American friends why as of Sep 21 only 10% have received even 1 dose.

Ain’t because they are republicans. Only white people do that I guess.