Atlanta, Roxy Theatre, Nov 26-27

• Forum MVP

$17.50 in fees per ticket is too much, $35.00 per day X Fri and Sat  = $70.00 in fees, what? (best left unsaid, sorry for my demise). I was initially concerned when there was no mention of costs ahead of time so I looked at other shows and figured it was going to be a $30.00+ ticket with fees. The ticket fee stopped a purchase from me. I'm getting spoiled around here with Eventbrite and Cincy tickets charging only $2.50 and $4.00 ticket fees. I know this has nothing to dew with the band.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

So the 17.50 a ticket fee is gonna stop you from going?  Hold up a finger. Those have no fees if lucky. No shot of a sellout with that capacity. Buy at door if you gotta 

shows $13 a ticket fees for ga. 13.25 for seats

What’s weird is Tix are on sale and it’s not on DSO’s main Facebook page on on their website tour page. 

12 hours ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

I heard they played some VFW in Jersey this past weekend, not sure which exit. Shared the stage with some other band. 

Skip played rhythm guitar with Cosmic Jerry Band in NJ this past Sunday. DSO  streamed it on their Facebook page. I tuned in for a little while, they sounded good, cool to see Skip on guitar. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Forum MVP

Holy shit. Have shows this weekend!!! Gonna be a crazy hectic few days. Multiple thanksgivings in multiple cities then driving an hour away from our destination North early Friday morning to drop the baby at the grandparents then heading south making it almost an 8 hour drive and losing an hour wiyh the time change. The older you get the tougher it is to do a long drive then a show. Even 5 years ago I had no issue popping an 8 hour drive to Cleveland then doing a show. But then I used to do a lot of shows and my cardio stayed up there. Then freaking covid killed my exercise regiment. I mean who wants to exercise without a big PA in front of you. That’s for the birds. 

See ya Friday ;)

oh and this venue looks epic. It’s like a slightly smaller Anthem. Excited to dance on nice wooden flat floors. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Forum MVP
5 minutes ago, Rude said:

See ya Friday ;)

Can't . function . must . see . DSO . with . friends . and . dance. uncontrollably . otherwise . I . may . go . nuts.

AnguishedRaggedBarracuda.webp

Too late.

...AND you'll have fun, fun, fun till daddy takes the T-Bird awayyyyyyy!

• Sad (neutral) 1
  • Forum MVP
3 hours ago, Tea said:

Can't . function . must . see . DSO . with . friends . and . dance. uncontrollably . otherwise . I . may . go . nuts.

AnguishedRaggedBarracuda.webp

Too late.

...AND you'll have fun, fun, fun till daddy takes the T-Bird awayyyyyyy!

it’s all ages. Bring your kids bro. See you Friday 

your wife will enjoy a stress free weekend relaxing without kids and hubby around 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
54 minutes ago, Tom Banjo said:

Delilah is coming she crushes it on the dance floor 

it shows negatibe test required for kids under 12

she does crush it. I was shocked she had a solid groove already. You don’t see 3yr olds that keep a beat with style. 

• Forum MVP

Staying at the aLoft right by the baseball stadium and planned to explore the Battery this weekend but wtf it’s going to be colder than Chicago this weekend. Below freezing in Atlanta on thanksgiving weekend????? Huh. I guess at least it’s not Charlotte in the 20s. Wtf.