Caverns Roll Call

• Forum MVP
15 hours ago, Dead duck said:

....both boys will attend with me this summer...

Sure will be cool to see you three again. Last time I remember was The Ledges with those two ruling the paths on their bikes.

Wish Chuck would come out again to old home Southern roots. I think there should be a movement here to get Cuck to come to the Caverns,

Peace and Love,

Doc

Sure wish Chuck would come out to another show or two at The Caverns.  He should make a visit to his old Southern Roots and join us at The Caverns.  

How about us getting together and  encourage Chuck to come came with us all.

Peace and Love

Doc

• Forum MVP
6 minutes ago, Michael Doc Watson said:

Sure will be cool to see you three again. Last time I remember was The Ledges with those two ruling the paths on their bikes.

Wish Chuck would come out again to old home Southern roots. I think there should be a movement here to get Cuck to come to the Caverns,

Peace and Love,

Doc

We’re being confused w/someone else man. We didn’t get on the DSO bus til after ledges days. Still be good to see ya though 

• Forum MVP

I'm gonna to suggest a cure for workitus is 2 nights Caverns with a Memphis booster if the sickness holds through the Caverns. Life is far too short to suffer through workitus when there is a cure. I have my DSO approved vaccine so Im not worried about Chuck spreading it to me.

• Like (+1) 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

It’s projected to be 90 High 70 low at the caverns next weekend. May just eat my camping pass and get a hotel. It’s 90 degrees now at 11am and it’s too hot to get a cig outside. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

It's been a journey to get here today as it often is when chasing this music. We left home for the airport at 3 am. Our flight was a little late cause we sat on the ground on both ends. Then the real hassle started. My card got rejected twice at the rental car place even though I had the funds in there to cover the rental and the deposit. They told me that their policy is not to run the card a 3rd time. I convinced the manager to let me run it one more time. Called the bank to clear up any holds they may have placed on the account. This whole ordeal took over 2 hours. But we are here at the hotel. Headed over to the show in about 45 minutes. Can't wait. The payoff on days like today is always sweeter.

• Thanks (+1) 1