New Orleans 

UJB

China 

Rider

Let me sing your blues away 

Corinna

St Stephen

Drums

Fat Angel space w/ jeff on vocals (Jeff barraco skip)

St Stephen 

Mission in the rain 

The wheel 

GDTRFB

OMSN 

Quinn the Eskimo 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

I was with 1 1st timer from home. He didn’t know half the songs even though he’s listened to a decent amount of dead. 1st set had 4 rare songs plus piece of your heart. Hell I learned masters of war, keep on growing and lindy hop from seeing dso a lot. I also had never heard the rare Keith song sing your blues away until saw dso do it more times than the dead did it. I also had to google Fat angel as I listed the song initially as Fly Jefferson Airplane. 1st time I’ve heard a space actually sung that didn’t have the whole band coming back on stage. I always like being stumped. Doesn’t happen much anymore thanks to dso going crazy deep in the setlists but it happens. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Forum MVP

Such a good time, and awesome show. Loved that they had the sign language translators. I noticed about a few songs into the first and a few songs later i had a thought and I got to laughing and couldn’t stop. Told the boys that I was hoping for a lovelight with a down and dirty Rob B pigpen rant so I could watch and possibly record the sign language translation of “waking up to Woodrow Wilson and a box of tissues” 😆🤣

• LMAO 2
  • Forum MVP
18 hours ago, Dead duck said:

Such a good time, and awesome show. Loved that they had the sign language translators. I noticed about a few songs into the first and a few songs later i had a thought and I got to laughing and couldn’t stop. Told the boys that I was hoping for a lovelight with a down and dirty Rob B pigpen rant so I could watch and possibly record the sign language translation of “waking up to Woodrow Wilson and a box of tissues” 😆🤣

Or Barraco’s jubilee rap. After the song Eaton made some joke about how we try to keep this family friendly….. lol

• Haha (+1) 1