2023-05-12 @The Senate, Columbia, SC

Tea

• Forum MVP

1984-10-12 Augusta Civic Center, ME

Set 1: Feel Like A Stranger ; It Must Have Been The Roses ; On The Road Again ; Jack-a-Roe ; It's All Over Now ; Cumberland Blues ; The Music Never Stopped

Set 2: Cold Rain And Snow ; Lost Sailor > Saint Of Circumstance > Don't Need Love > Uncle John's Band > drums > space > Playing In The Band reprise > Uncle John's Band reprise > Morning Dew

Encore: Good Lovin'

Filler: Playing In The Band > Love the One You're With

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP

Loved the dancing! Saw old Wofford friends ; good to be among the terriers. Fun dance space. Overpriced drinks. The venue staff security were assholes. 
I watched them send women away with their purses that were reasonably sized and even on point because they said that they were too big. Problem is women clothes typically lack pockets, so what’s a girl to do with her things I mean they say they don’t want women to dress like men, what do they expect? I mean my purse is the same size as one dude’s cargo pants. This is archaic I told the security guy he needed to be less a Barney fife, and more of an Andy Griffith enough of the diatribe. 

down with the patriarchy !

I spent the night dancing and detoxing from the daily grind. It was so good to hear Mattson psychedelic guitar iand hear good music. The whales sounds coming out of space calling attention to the stage . Great dance crowd during good loving. 

et 1: Feel Like A Stranger- powerful and fun like 80s were ; It Must Have Been The Roses ;lovely  On The Road Again so fun. One of the gems of the 80s to hear that one. Love a good jig ; Jack-a-Roe ; 🥰😍I’ve learned to play on guitar. And I was Ginger Roger’s during this song . It's All Over Now ; Cumberland Blues short jam  ; The Music Never Stopped    Ahhhhh! 

Set 2: Cold Rain And Snow 🌹to Dirkstar and all the wonderful people he brought into my life; prayers for his sun. Grateful. RIP   ; Lost Sailor > Saint Of Circumstance  what more to say? . > Don't Need Love  sold it ! to the highest bidder… maybe the security guard….  > Uncle John's Band like a balm to the soul. Calm and sense reign supreme  drums > space > Playing In The Band reprise >Uncle John's Band reprise > Morning Dew

Encore: Good Lovin'

Filler: Playing In The Band with Lisa!! -> Love the One You're With sooooo good …..the vocals were perfect harmony. 

• Like (+1) 7