11/10/23 Pabst Theater MKE

Dharmada

2/28/69 Fillmore West

Set 1

Morning Dew, Good Morning Little School Girl, Doin' That Rag, I'm A King Bee, Turn On Your Love Light

Set 2

Cryptical Envelopment-> Drums-> The Other One-> Cryptical Envelopment, Dark Star-> Saint Stephen-> The Eleven-> Death Don't Have No Mercy, Alligator-> Drums-> Alligator-> Caution (Do Not Stop on Tracks)-> Feedback-> We Bid You Good Night

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

One of my favorite dead shows at my favorite venue. Every show at the Pabst we’d get there early to marvel at its beauty. The balcony rails are cushioned red velvet. There are no seats more than 70 feet from the stage and the sound is immaculate in the opera house. Sucks that this was the 1st Pabst show we’ve missed in 8 years. Unfortunately it would have been a 1 off Friday show. Perfect place to do this show from one of my go to 69 runs. 

damn dave you got a good one. Maybe see yoU next weekend in the Lou or Chicago. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
On 11/12/2023 at 5:38 PM, Steve Reynolds said:

I have 5 shows upcoming and I’m also a bit upset I’ll most likely not get a primal show.

11/22, 11/25 & 12/28

But then I’ve got 12/30 & 12/31 at Capital Theatre so maybe like last year we will get a third set Dark Star 69 suite. 

Chris’ brother Steve?

On 11/24/2023 at 11:21 AM, Mango said:

Saw them play this in Rochester, around this time of year 2011

best show of the era IMO

That was a great show!

Mango you called what show this was on the second song that night. If I remember right original venue couldn't be played and this was in an old firehouse. Turned out to be a perfect venue for a 69 show!

• 2 weeks later...