DSO Stadium Show Summer 2024

Budcans1

Wouldn’t it be awesome if DSO did one stadium summer show per year. Each year go to a new spot. Cover Giants, Alpine, Rich Stadium, RFK etc.  

tailgates, shakedown st, balloons etc!

I think it would be huge draw and honestly I would love to see a killer 80’s show in a stadium with DSO!

who’s with me!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

I think you need to find the promoter that's with you. Stadiums shows need ticket sales. I believe in DSO but it's not what the 100 loyal travelers feel. We still have shows in venues that hold 1200 that don't sell out. Red rocks sell out was huge but that's still no stadium. Man DSO MSG would be insane but we need the promoter to believe it's gonna be at least 3/4 full before that would ever happen and on a Tuesday. Friday and Saturday night promoter is putting a sure thing sell out in the venue.

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

I’d need 2 RFK shows. If you’re gonna do it, do it up!!!! You could prob get the football stadium for like 500k a day. You’d only need to sell 25k tix at $100 each to make it work. All you gotta do is book the place and make sure DSO is available and toss them 50k in advance to hold the dates. If you got a million cash you should be able to put it on!!!

And you should likely edit out the balloon part or Eaton won’t be a part of it. 

• Forum MVP

It f*cked up the scene from a ground level viewpoint and a lot of people actively discourage it. Drained all the cash from the lots and didn't really induce any meaningful conversations. The travelling artist couldn't make it on the road anymore. Instead of there being a few bucks for grill cheese and crystals lots of people suffered when tanks came into the scene.

• Forum MVP
21 hours ago, DesertDead said:

what do you mean, RD?

it’s no longer deadheads selling balloons. It’s a new element that has even killed a competitor at one event. Eaton hates them. He’s posted on forums about nitrous before 

• Forum MVP
On 1/31/2024 at 4:45 PM, Rude said:

it’s no longer deadheads selling balloons. It’s a new element that has even killed a competitor at one event. Eaton hates them. He’s posted on forums about nitrous before 

A guy that used to be on here who hated the nitrous mafia (with the heat of a 1000 suns) told a story of busting a valve and running.  He lived to tell about it but you can't outrun hot lead in 2024.