Sending Love To Rob B

Guest L~Cat

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Rob sick or one of his family members?

Life is what happens when you're busy making plans :rolleyes: As the posts indicate, Mr. Barraco had to attend to some family stuff back home. I'm sure he'll be back in action, finely tickling the keys, for the Barraco/Mattson shows as well as the upcoming DSO tour. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Mr. Barraco ~ :grouphug:

• Forum MVP

Is Rob sick or one of his family members?

I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for your concerns. I flew home to be with my very ill mother. She passed away yesterday at the ripe old age of 85, on what would have been her 66th wedding anniversary and nine days short of her 86th birthday. I guess my dad wanted her home with him!

I'll be back rocking out for Mattson/Barraco and the DSO new years run. See ya RB

Guest Lisacat

I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for your concerns. I flew home to be with my very ill mother. She passed away yesterday at the ripe old age of 85, on what would have been her 66th wedding anniversary and nine days short of her 86th birthday. I guess my dad wanted her home with him!

I'll be back rocking out for Mattson/Barraco and the DSO new years run. See ya RB

Wishing you peace and serenity in this time. Glad you were able to be there with her for her final days. I will dance in her honor tonight at the ol' 418 in Santa Cruz.

See you soon!

• Forum MVP

Walk into splintered sunlight

Inch your way through dead dreams

to another land

Maybe you're tired and broken

Your tongue is twisted

with words half spoken

and thoughts unclear

What do you want me to do

to do for you to see you through

A a box of rain will ease the pain

and love will see you through

Peace and Love to You and All your Family,

Doc

• Advisory Board

Lots of love for you and your family. Many are thinking of you and wishing you peace at this difficult time. Please know that you spread so much joy to others through your talent and personality, and I'm sure your Mom was no small part of that!

Dr. Barry

Archived