Thanks To All Our Fans...

Guest Rob Eaton

Guest Rob Eaton

I know it,s been a tough year for all but I wanted to thank our fans for the continued support. We ended the year on a high note playing some really fun shows to great crowds. Looking forward to what 2011 may bring us. happy new year everyone and thatks for all you do to help keep us rolling down the road. All the best....

Rob Eaton

• Forum MVP

Rob,

The real appreation goes from all of us Starhead fans to you and the rest of the band. You guys are on the road, living out of hotels and the bus, eating all sorts of commericial food, and who knows when you get time to sleep. DSO brings us the very best playing of the music that we all love. The shows are always fantastic, always changing, with the only fixed element being that its the wonderful entertainment.

A big Thank You and Happy New Year goes out to Dark Star Orchestra, the Best Band in the Land.

Peace, Love, and Fine Music for All,

Doc

Guest bobbyz

Rob,

That show last night was so much fun and sounded really good!

We appreciated that DSO came to my hometown to ring in the New Year!

Thanks For Stopping By!

Bobby

• Forum MVP

Gratitude is an art of painting an adversity into a lovely picture. The picture is gorgeous and filled with love for the band. We will ALWAYS be there for you. The duties and possibilities of the coming 12 months are endless. See here how everything.......

• Forum MVP

Gratitude is an art of painting an adversity into a lovely picture. The picture is gorgeous and filled with love for the band. We will ALWAYS be there for you. The duties and possibilities of the coming 12 months are endless. See here how everything.......

... and my friends they come around...

Guest crazy digits

I know it,s been a tough year for all but I wanted to thank our fans for the continued support. We ended the year on a high note playing some really fun shows to great crowds. Looking forward to what 2011 may bring us. happy new year everyone and thatks for all you do to help keep us rolling down the road. All the best....

Rob Eaton

Rob, REALLY enjoyed the last 3 shows..couldn't make the welmont show. Thanks for what you do....hello to annie for me..peace.

Guest Lisacat

thank YOU!

I wouldn't be a deadhead if it wasn't for DSO....so much gratitude for all of you and this music. 2011 will be a great year for DSO! Can't wait for the next spin on the playground.

Have a wonderful break!

xxoo

Lcat

• Forum MVP

Rob Eaton

Thank you for giving us what we need. See you later this month in Columbus/Indy.

Rob, you refer to the past year as being a "tough" one, but I, and many fellow Starheads, feel 2010 was an INCREDIBLE year for DSO, and we have enjoyed seeing and hearing the progress your band has made with Jeff. I have witnessed just a few shows since he joined the fold, but each one of them has been more powerful than the previous one, and, I have said this before, but I believe the changes have been overwhelmingly positive. We are extremely fortunate that DSO has continued to carry the torch of the GD in such a focused and respectable manner, and I look forward to new directions from the band, wherever they may lead.

I always feel the need to add a special plea for more Nugs releases... I also realize that they do not get mixed and uploaded by magic, and I appreciate any and all time you devote to this process. The audience recordings that sporadically get posted to Archive.org are usually great, in their own way, but none can compare to your official soundboard releases.

I hope you, your family, and team DSO have a great 2011. I doubt that it will be a "tough" year for us fans, and may it be a smoother one for you !!!

Topher

Rob, you refer to the past year as being a "tough" one, but I, and many fellow Starheads, feel 2010 was an INCREDIBLE year for DSO, and we have enjoyed seeing and hearing the progress your band has made with Jeff. I have witnessed just a few shows since he joined the fold, but each one of them has been more powerful than the previous one, and, I have said this before, but I believe the changes have been overwhelmingly positive. We are extremely fortunate that DSO has continued to carry the torch of the GD in such a focused and respectable manner, and I look forward to new directions from the band, wherever they may lead.

I always feel the need to add a special plea for more Nugs releases... I also realize that they do not get mixed and uploaded by magic, and I appreciate any and all time you devote to this process. The audience recordings that sporadically get posted to Archive.org are usually great, in their own way, but none can compare to your official soundboard releases.

I hope you, your family, and team DSO have a great 2011. I doubt that it will be a "tough" year for us fans, and may it be a smoother one for you !!!

Topher

My husband and I 100% agree with this statement. Thanks for putting into words what our thoughts are!!!! HAPPY 2011 to all!!!

Guest jazz-man

Firstly thanks right back at you and the band and crew, Rob! Secondly, the comment someone made about "commercial food", besides recalling David Lindley's 'Catfood Sandwiches', makes me think I will offer to get some healthy, good catering for the Crystal Ballroom show in Portland on April 1st. I'll be flying into town that day from Saudi Arabia but will be able to make the show. There's lots of organic, vegan, health food places that could cater in Portland. If you are interested drop me an e-mail and I'll see what can be done to make it happen.

• Forum MVP

2011 is going to be such a wonderful year! we are so excited to be seeing DSO in a few weeks to start our year off right!

I have so many beautiful memories from the past year of shows! Watching this band evolve and play on despite any perceived hardships and continue to hold a steady torch of pure light out to all who are willing to look continues to warm my heart every day, even when we can't make it to every show.

Although I am still sad I haven't caught any '69 shows, it gives me something to look forward to in 2011, and memories of epicness like Friday of Gratefulfest, Atlantic City (which was during my first "tour" following any band!!! yeah!), or that night in Feb when we raged so hard in front of Jeff, then he did Forever Young as the encore :)

and not just shows, either! my memories of kindness and love from band members and the Starhead community has truly filled my year with some of the most remarkably profound emotions I have ever experienced and I just can't say thank you often enough :) May the new year be full of silly hanging on the rail conversation, tireless spinning, ceaseless melodies and that ever present light that we all create together that leaves us smiling night after night, and day by day.

Archived