Need Tickets To 4/29/11 (1971) Show At Irving Plaza

Guest Steveg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

I hear they are thinking of moving show to MSG based on Ticket demand....stay tune for updates...but also buy any ticket you find...MSG will honor if they move there....just saying....Dr. V.

Any updates on this? There would seem to be not nearly enough time to even move one show to MSG given the limited time to market the performance. That said, I am encouraged if such a conversation was even on the table. I will tell you that more and more people are taking notice now that casually tagged DSO as just a tribute band in the past.

:dsorocks: the casbah!

Guest Lisacat

or....

my thoughts exactly....

but seriously- with all kindness, it doesn't seem like you're going to have much luck here. Its a relatively small number of people on this board. My advice - as Mango said- either get there early and put your finger in the air, or find a cute girl to do it for you. Or do what we all hate but sometimes have to do- go online and by a ticket more than face. Check Stubhub or the other scalper sites...I think I saw them for 60 bucks. I'd spend the money.

If you really want to go you can manifest it for yourself.

my thoughts exactly....

but seriously- with all kindness, it doesn't seem like you're going to have much luck here. Its a relatively small number of people on this board. My advice - as Mango said- either get there early and put your finger in the air, or find a cute girl to do it for you. Or do what we all hate but sometimes have to do- go online and by a ticket more than face. Check Stubhub or the other scalper sites...I think I saw them for 60 bucks. I'd spend the money.

If you really want to go you can manifest it for yourself.

whoa-wait a second!!!! my fat ugly girlfriend can't do it??

• Forum MVP

whoa-wait a second!!!! my fat ugly girlfriend can't do it??

Its not that she can't do it. I just think the general perception is that a sucker is more likely to give or sell a cute girl an extra ticket as opposed to a girl that isn't as cute. Either way the girl will have better odds than the guy unless your well known on the finger circuit with lots of friends at the show.

• Forum MVP

True, but if you have something that will fill a pipe bowl you might beat out the cute girl. ;)

As an occsional grantor of miracles my priorities are:

Know you love DSO...this is accomplished by me seeing you many times at the 110+ DSO shows I have attended (i.e. Joseph...not exactly a "cute girl" lol)

For me the are no other priorities...this closes the spiritual circle of the rare times I have been in need and "rewarded" for the identical reason.

My sources of cute girls and bowl fillers are NOT DSO.

• Forum MVP

Know you love DSO...this is accomplished by me seeing you many times at the 110+ DSO shows I have attended (i.e. Joseph...not exactly a "cute girl" lol)

For me the are no other priorities...this closes the spiritual circle of the rare times I have been in need and "rewarded" for the identical reason.

I wouldn't include you in the group I refered to as suckers. I use very similar reasoning when giving out miracles.

• Forum MVP

Wet Blanket .... :blink: :blink:

I wouldn't include you in the group I refered to as suckers. I use very similar reasoning when giving out miracles.

Come on man it is about the girls.... its always about the girls..... :wacko: :wacko:

I tend to show up with a bunch of money and make it rain right in front of the box office ..... :unsure:

• Forum MVP

Wet Blanket .... :blink: :blink:

Come on man it is about the girls.... its always about the girls..... :wacko: :wacko:

I tend to show up with a bunch of money and make it rain right in front of the box office ..... :unsure:

Yes Matt it is all about the girls, but too many times I have witnessed a cute girl get a miracle and then run over and pass the ticket off to her man or one of her male friends. I'm not against buying a cute girl a ticket if we have arranged to go to the show together before hand. Hell, nobody wants to dance at a cockfest.

• Forum MVP

Yes Matt it is all about the girls, but too many times I have witnessed a cute girl get a miracle and then run over and pass the ticket off to her man or one of her male friends. I'm not against buying a cute girl a ticket if we have arranged to go to the show together before hand. Hell, nobody wants to dance at a cockfest.

or got payment in the back alley before the show...

as long as she does not have more hair than me under the arms then it is game on... :unsure:

Guest Lisacat

Hell, nobody wants to dance at a cockfest.

ain't that the truth. Too much testosterone floating around affects the chemistry of the music.

and besides that-chicks are so much more fun to dance with

Speak for yourself

Guest Lisacat

Just got to dance to this show at the 418 tonight, first set for me. The kids are still down there boogeying. Hope ya"ll have as much fun tearing up the dance floor as we did!

Archived