Happy Birthday Taper Ron

Taper Ron

• Forum MVP

Ron,

I feel that I speak for everyone, and I mean everyone on the DSO Forums, besides the band and crew of DSO I feel that nobody has contributed more to this Starhead community than you have. When they kicked us off dead.net you came through for us. You have single handily taken care of us all by giving us this place to call ours. A place like no other, a place where we can discuss the music of the Grateful Dead played by a band beyond description without fear of ridicule. Without the worry that we'd be harassed because we love DSO.

Ron, I have not said it enough over the years, none of us have.....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! and a big.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thank You Everybody, You are too kind - I should be doing more! You are the ones that make this what it is, not me. If you weren't such kind people this couldn't be a kind place. I just provide the venue - you are the ones making the music (so to speak)!

For my birthday I had a colonoscopy. I had always wanted to get laid for my birthday, but NOT that way!

Kinda funny, wishing myself a Happy BD - I guess you know it is automated.

Archived