Spring West Coast Tour

Island Bro

• Forum MVP

I just noticed on the dso tix page that the Eugene show is revealed for Wed, 4/17. Since lately the Eugene show has been on a Sunday after Seattle and Portland, this has got me wondering if they are going to do the west coast like they used to some years back...starting down south and working their way north to end the tour in the NW (because also the tour has started tail end of March lately which I think maybe would still be the case for next spring?) This Wednesday mid April Eugene show to me suggests a northbound train with stops in Portland and Seattle into the weekend (Thurs-Portland, Fri-Sat-Seattle?).

I could be completely wrong about this, but we usually get the west coast tour announcement early to mid December so we should know more soon enough.

I can't figure out if it's the end or beginning, but the whistle WILL be screaming wherever the brakes go on!

Just speculatin'.....

Maybe someone around here knows a bit more...

• Forum MVP

I'll be at 3 of 4 of them. I'll have a full detailed report on your desk by Monday night.

Very excited for the final Rob B. show of the tour in the meantime.

cc me on the report, if you would, and forward me any Rob B details as well

• Forum MVP

stop talking about spring west coast, we're still in the middle of a tour over here.

You know how hard it can be to be on the opposite coast just drooling over the set lists and reviews...any bone at all (like a tour announcement) to sink teeth into just helps to keep moving forward through the winter over on the left coast. Have a blast out there! :)

• Forum MVP

Found, do me a favor and just count how many notes Barraco plays...should be somewhere in the 50.000 range...

Barraco played approximately 32,000 notes just during the other one, so by calculations, that puts him north of 55,000 for the night.

• Forum MVP

Barraco played approximately 32,000 notes just during the other one, so by calculations, that puts him north of 55,000 for the night.

I wonder how many average notes per second? Rob, any insight on this? ;)

• Forum MVP

I think my heart is floating knowing these days between won't be too dark with this kind of sparkling horizon dawning.... Gonna slip down south for some anniversary Feb shows but this springtime at home is what I am craving the most.

Northeast people u r the best but your fellow show goers and the cities ya'll live in and the laws they uphold are kinda barbaric and gross. So I'm back to my no northeast vows

• 3 weeks later...

The plot thickens. Southern Cal first weekend in April. Eugene show April 17th. So they are indeed traveling north. That 420 show in Seattle sure feels like a lock now. Nice call Island Bro.

I'm assuming San Fran weekend is April 12th and 13th.

The questions now are when does it start and stop? Colorado-Seattle?

Archived