2012 DSO Statistics

Taper Ron

• Forum MVP

You have an unfair advantage!

I could be way off, but by my count they did (Approximately!) 267 different songs in 2012.

thats pretty amazing also considering the different styles for the same song considering what era it was played in ,eyes or nfa are perfect examples of that ,hope you had a good holiday season there Ron..

:rofl:

nwnj Steve lobs one in and TR knocks it outta the park. Good one TR!

good one considering I love baseball

• Forum MVP

Is it true that dso has never played til the morning comes before nye? I find that hard to believe

Yes. First DSO performance of TTMC ever and it was fantastic! I love this band and love everything they play--it's all good. I would love to see some JGB shows this year, but whatever they choose is fine with me. My experiences with seeing DSO are very similar to my experiences with seeing the GD in that no matter what they play, there is always something to fall in love with! Thanks for all the work in the stats, Ron. Wow! I also have to give big kudos to this band for how hard they work. Over 130 shows this past year plus all the prep and work off the stage, and all their side projects--it is really a labor of love!!

• Forum MVP

These guys never fail to impress. I too would love some more JGB; namely senor and twilight. I feel these two songs would be great additions to the catalog, but hell what do I know, I'm going to come party either way. Miss you guys.

• Forum MVP

These stats may be slightly off as I noticed yesterday that somehow the El Ray show got deleted from the setlists page. Its back up now but I need to list the show which was Harper college 1970.

Does anyone remember the filler? I will relist the set soon.

• Forum MVP

14 shows dso performed out doors I believe ,Theres a show in colorado I wasn t sure if it was indoors or outside ,mostly festivals ,its pretty easy to check out ,usally from may thru september ,

Steve , if your talking about the left hand brewing company in longmont co , that was an outdoor show ...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived