2/8 > Covington, KY

Tea

• Forum MVP

This is from memory, could be missing some. The show was packed so a lot of moving had to be done to find space. 

China>

Rider

BIODTL

Push

Memphis Blues

Bucket

Cats down under

Box

Help>

Slip>

Franklin's

Women Smarter

Unbroken Chain

Drumz>

So many roads

Miracle

Hey Jude

Casey Jones

E, Mr. Charlie

Brokedown

I am positive I am missing a couple in the first, maybe somebody can help me or the fog will lift. Lot of singing from Rob B. Obviously an elective with a later day feel, Lisa was on stage, Off to C-bus

Joseph has the setlist ~ that was one smokin' elective !!!!!!! Thank you DSO ~ and crew

a few I recall before my morning coffee and in no particular order  ....

Help ~ Slip ~ Franklin's

Mr. Charlie

Who was John? (jerry garcia band !! ) 

Never Trust a Woman

When Push Comes to Shove

Box of Rain (barraco on vocals)

Hell in a Bucket

So Many Roads

Hey Jude

Brokedown Palace

... coffee to spark those braincells    :)

:dsorocks:

:wub:

Very good show last night in Covington!  Highlight for me was Never Trust a Woman.  I've never heard this tune, and it was super funky.  I couldn't wait to get on this forum and see what the name was.  And So Many Roads was fantastic.  It was super cool to have so many JGB tunes in there.  I swear there wasn't one person in that over-crowded place that wasn't singing along with Hey Jude.  As to the venue itself, fairly nice, but as usual the management lacks common sense.  Selling glass bottles and not putting enough trash cans around means someone is going to take a tumble when traveling up or down from the three-tiered dance floor (which was really cool).  And not explaining or posting signs ahead of time that you're not allowed to stand on the stairs, would've been nice.  Instead, security blasted people in the face with what must have been a xenon-bulb flashlight until someone clued them in that you're not allowed on the stairs. Weird, these places.  Anyways, it was great to get back in the saddle with DSO again.  Looking forward to Columbus and Cleveland, and then nothing until Jubilee (sad face).

Who was John for the win. Love that song. I've been obsessed with it for the last year. 3/6/76 is a great version ive been listening to a lot lately. I missed it but I'm not complaining. I'm so happy for bust outs. I'll bet Lisa went off on this.

I'm loving this heavy on the originals tour. It's to early to call it a trend but 5 of 8 has probably never been done before.

I was at St Louis, Covington and Colombus (SO upset I couldn't make it to Cleveland) and Who Was John might be the highlight of the entire run. Mattson's solos were incredible and every note Lisa sang sent chills down my spine. I hadn't seen DSO since Gathering of the Vibes and before that not since 2007. Count me in for Jubilee.

Archived