Fall Tour East is shaping up

Tea

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"one in particular that many will remember"

I have been kicked out of two shows, Count Basie in my home town and 9:30, but snuck back into 9:30 after a quick costume change. I was so nervous trying to explain to the bouncer who bounced me how I washed the stamp off my hand. Ended up on the rail surrounded by my friends. Just so you know. They have hidden camera in the loo.

• Forum MVP

I can see a bounce out at the 930 club. Do nothing wrong in that place, at all!!!     I might find myself up there however, because of a two night run.    Just not sure if I want to put my dancing feet into that, what has been correctly described as Tokyo Rush hour with great sound!!   

But the networking is now making these DSO ventures a bit more affordable.  The hotel rooms is what kills me the most.  Maybe time to get a minivan for the kids, but undercover DSO show/sleep bus:}!!!

Jim Thorpe would be glorious, but the day just does not work with family.   No northern runs, will stay down here in the Mid-Atlantic.

Still,,,, Excited to see what ever fire music they throw out.   I could even love a live Picasso Moon right now--sort of off, but many of you know what I mean.   Just want the sweet waves of vibrating currents to run through my ears and pierce my soul!!!

Hope many of us get to dance and get to say hi in the same places:}!!!

• Forum MVP

Very psyched!!  Albany, Burlington x 2, Northampton, Syracuse then New year's run

Good for you two!!!!!     That's a lot of shows:}!!    Have a blast.  Days are starting to be counted, and calendars marked:}!!!!

Love the gradual build to excitement!!!!!

• Forum MVP

Thanks for the calming words Tea, still holding out hope for Birmingham as they have hit it before!

You might get what you are wishing for:-)

Thanks for chimin in Rob. AG >. I'd say this is good news. Backyard show ?

• Forum MVP

Man if this comes off...... We will have a big ol party!!!!!! Depends on where the show would be but there are plenty of hotels and camping a Oak Mountain State Park for a Birmingham show. If we somehow got a Montgomery show then my head might pop off!!!

Fuck that, we're all piling up at your house. Tell your neighbors to close the blinds.

Archived