Favorite GD Release

XChemistry

• Forum MVP

Dicks Picks #3. 5/22/77. Best...show...ever. Ok > One of the very best.

If you somehow have been living under a rock and are not totally familiar with this show - give yourself 20 lashes while listening. It'll be the sweetest pain ever guaranteed.

• Forum MVP

Europe '72 complete recordings.  Or is that so great one can't even count it?

If we focus solely on things that didn't come in a suitecase I'd take another bigger than usual package:  Fox 5/19/77 with Lakeland 5/21/77 in one 6 disc box.  A super star of Dick's Picks.

• Forum MVP

Without a net was my 1st real dead cd besides skeletons so it will always hold a special spot in my heart. I prob played that Althea 1k times in my car. Reckoning is another I wore out. I remember getting Dicks picks 1 and playing it on the way to furthur fest in deer creek in 96. I think that was the day I realized that the dead was no longer. The guys side projects werent the dead. I can still hear the 20 nitrous tanks going all night at glowood after the show lol. Ok so I'm drinking and rambling but it was like 95 that day. Was so hot all night too so me and my girl grab some balloons and start my car and get the a/c going at like midnight. I awake at 6am in a 45 degree car barely able to move I'm so cold. I get out and water starts condensing on my skin instantly. The next day when we go to leave my exhaust in my oil burning Supra starts shooting out all this thick black smoke throughout the campground for 10 minutes. It had been building up all night and when we leave we polluted the hell out of that place. Was so embarrassed as we had to wait in a line to leave as everyone was running from this black thick cloud of smoke.

• Forum MVP

Dicks Picks #3. 5/22/77. Best...show...ever. Ok > One of the very best.

If you somehow have been living under a rock and are not totally familiar with this show - give yourself 20 lashes while listening. It'll be the sweetest pain ever guaranteed.

Have to agree with Tea on this one, although I listen to the 69 Filmore discs a lot

Archived