Dark Star Jubiliee 2014

jljbirdq

• Forum MVP

WTF!!!!!  What is a Juggalo-head?   

The link above was most definitely the funniest thing I have seen in ages!!!!    I would kill for a wife that would wake up in the middle of the night to snort bath salts with me:}!!!    Or a women who can start drinking at noon, and still be sober enough to take me to my moms for dinner!!!!!!!!  ( God, I could not even imagine my lifestyle with out a strong restraint:}!!!) 

Who are these people and do they really exist?  Whats up with the painted faces?   Are they like furbies?   Are the chics into vegetables:}?  

Not going to Jubilee......so far, but it would be a easier fight if DSO would play a morning show, afternoon, late show---all three days--I would dish out 7 bills for that!!!!!!!!!  prob more, most definitely more!!!!  

I thought you'd like that Sun :)  I'm shocked that you haven't already been to 10 or 20 Insane Clown Posse shows - get with the program!

Here are a few educational aids:

albumpicsl.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

End thread hijack - you can thank Rudedogg for this sharp left turn with the Juggalo reference.  I just felt I had to spit some knowledge :)

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Damn Sunny. U haven't even seen ICP's 2 movies??? Classics, both of them.

Google girls of the gathering if you want to see some interesting photons and look at the village voice link. Wow. Freaks!!! I decided against posting the link as I didbt want u to get fired at work for boobs popping up.

the frontier ranch is just a few miles from buckeye lake/legend valley

it's at the intersection of u.s. 40 and York road.

it's not nearly as big as legend valley but there's plenty of room.

I saw ekoostik hookah and ratdog there back in late summer '02 and had a great time !

they have also hosted a few hookahvilles there over the years as well, it's not a bad little venue.

• Forum MVP

I might be spinning the sounds of Jubilee:}!!!   I love it when a plan comes together:}!!!!!!

Oh my.......the excitement builds:}!!!

Just spent a very little amount of time listening to ICP.   Na, I love the pictures from their events.  Don't get me wrong, it reminds me of some campgrounds back in GD day, but I prefer spinning hippies than high strung do what ever the fuck floats your boat people.  

Though genetically, I probably have similar behavioral traits as those Juggas------my intellect and love of music will keep me with DSO:}!!!!!!

God I hope I can make Jubilee work!!!   Is such a kind event!!!!! 

happy weekend:}!!!!

• Forum MVP

I might be spinning the sounds of Jubilee:}!!! I love it when a plan comes together:}!!!!!!

Oh my.......the excitement builds:}!!!

Just spent a very little amount of time listening to ICP. Na, I love the pictures from their events. Don't get me wrong, it reminds me of some campgrounds back in GD day, but I prefer spinning hippies than high strung do what ever the fuck floats your boat people.

Though genetically, I probably have similar behavioral traits as those Juggas------my intellect and love of music will keep me with DSO:}!!!!!!

God I hope I can make Jubilee work!!! Is such a kind event!!!!!

happy weekend:}!!!!

How will I get all my shit from the parking lot to the campsite if you're not there?? You know those other Juggas are only good for one trip down. Don't leave me hanging Sun!

Ps: I've been waiting for an opportunity to use the word Juggas since I learned about it. Seemed to fit nice there...

• Forum MVP

Chris I'm bringing a face painter to the campsite so we can get properly painted up for DSO. I may get my privates pierced and connected to a nose ring by a chain to properly represent. I'll give u the number of my guy who does that.

• Forum MVP

Will do my best brother C!!!!   Only thing better than dancing to DSO, is helping friends get ready for a awesome weekend of dancing to DSO!!!!!

Speaking to Rude this weekend, I might forgo the VIP and nestle near you guys.   I know I am a liability when it comes to sleep, so I will be debating until I buy my ticket tonight!!!   Now that I think about it, there has never been a DSO show I have attended, that I did not watch the sun rise!!!!   Is that a problem or a condition:}!!!?   

---Rude-------I would be so tempted to pull anyone's chain that has it connected to their ear and privates.  I am just saying.   Boy girl, no matter, I was a kid that pulled fire alarms cause I enjoyed the panic and commotion----I was a very young kid on a very secure naval installation:}!!!   Captain Dad was not that happy:)!!!!!  You might want to leave your chain at home, but please bring the face paint.   I saw last year, some dude had a sign up, "free breast painting"!!!!  Well, let me tell you----at first I laughed ----until over the weekend, I saw many of exposed breast!!!!!!    Don't seem so stupid now---bring the paint:}!!!!!

Quick thought.....   Did any of you last year think all those tents close together and fire pits were not the best idea?    Tents go up in flames pretty quick.  A big wind gust and some flying embers could of wrecked havoc in tent city last year.    I am all about the positive, so forgive me to seem negative, just concerned. I hate getting burned!!!!!

Happy Monday Morning you all!!!!!  

• Forum MVP

{{{Ear Plugs}}} I will not forget this year :)

Should I bring my eye-mask, cucumber facial scrub, tea-tree moisturizer? 

432_win-pictures-magic-8ball.jpg

Let me ask again:

20100428_8ball_250x375.jpg

Hmmm.  I guess I'll just have to stick with the basics.

• Forum MVP

Tea, knowing you the short time I have I don't see you going anywhere without your moisturizers and all your facial products. The port a potties aren't great as powder rooms I know. VIP prob has mirrors and all the other essentials of the metro sexual.

• Forum MVP

While I am a delicate flower - I was a dirt-surfer in my previous life.  You don't know me very well Rude - the only thing I bring is the 8-in-one everything wash (does a great job on pots an pans too!).  Ok, the peppermint foot cream is kinda clutch.  My feet got hot from all that hoppin around, ok?

• Forum MVP

While I am a delicate flower - I was a dirt-surfer in my previous life.  You don't know me very well Rude - the only thing I bring is the 8-in-one everything wash (does a great job on pots an pans too!).  Ok, the peppermint foot cream is kinda clutch.  My feet got hot from all that hoppin around, ok?

It sounds clutch.  It could prob double as emergency breath mint in case of impending cutie.

• Forum MVP

While I am a delicate flower - I was a dirt-surfer in my previous life. You don't know me very well Rude - the only thing I bring is the 8-in-one everything wash (does a great job on pots an pans too!). Ok, the peppermint foot cream is kinda clutch. My feet got hot from all that hoppin around, ok?

We did shower with dish washing soap at black mountain last year....

• Forum MVP

Me going to Jubilee 3.0 was always predicated on spousal and employer acceptance.  This was made more difficult by a big management shake-up at work which brought new leadership and a new boss.  It's a good thing that my performance passed a rather vigorous review - employer blessing was just granted! 

Now to convince the CEO...errr.....my wife - which will also involve a very rigorous review process.  Hopefully my performance as a father and a husband is enough for a 2nd blessing :)

Cross those fingers for the final domino.

• Forum MVP

which brought new leadership and a new boss. It's a good thing that my performance passed a rather vigorous review - employer blessing was just granted!

Kinda hard to decipher if you are speaking of your home life or work world, Tea. Just sayin from experience... :)

• Forum MVP

hahahaha.   my personal mission at J3 is to make T a walking zombie!!!  Well,  a hipped out zombie that tunes to the sounds very well!!    Its delightful to read that T will grace us with his presence.  Unfortunately T does not realize that I walk around at all hours of the night, and no matter what campground or where you lay you bones, Sunny will be sure to come knocking at the worst hours complaining he left something and he needs to get it:}!!!  At which point, you might as well get up and enjoy the hours most spend sleeping!!!   The things you hear and see as you stumble through tent city!!!

Sunrise is such a beautiful thing:}!!!!    Why miss it with sleep?   Only thing I can say with certain T......be wary of any mixed drinks I make you:}!!!!!!

I will miss the VIP wood floors, but I am bringing  a rake again and getting rid of a huge area of rocks, and I am going to dance my ass off silly!!

Hope yall are getting as excited as I am!!!!!

• Forum MVP

Thanks Sun - This delicate flower will indeed wilt under the threat of a 3-day barrage of complete sleep deprivation under the guise of:  Such a long, long, time to be gone….

Please remember that I’m better company when I can get 3 – 4 hours of sleep.  Zombie T is decidedly less cordial not to mention the fact that robbing me of my mental acuity makes me prone to unusual fits of mediocrity.  You hold the power in your hands brother – the choice is yours:  Boring, quiet, grumpy T OR talk your ear off, savant-like attention to musical detail, fun-loving T!  You know what to do…..make sure I find Noah’s great rainbow

• Forum MVP

I heard that sunny slept about 5 years ago and there was a massive energy drain around the world. Satelites went offline and ghosts broke through the boundaries of our world. Poltergeists or an average tea. Stop being so damn selfish Tea and stay up with sunny for the fate of humanity!!!!

Archived