gravy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Friday  -    75/57 .. mix of sun and clouds

Saturday -    81/56 .. mix of sun and clouds

Sunday -     70/50 .... 60% chance of rain

Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday into the weekend look dry and no rain .... helps keep the campsites dry ...

daily updates pending ....

• Forum MVP

Looks like as of now it's showing 0 rain!! The forecast is getting better and better each day!!! The original 85/65 daily forecast made the gf say "gonna be lots of sweaty balls". There still will be but just a little less sweaty than if was 85.

• Forum MVP

say "gonna be lots of sweaty balls". There still will be but just a little less sweaty than if was 85.

Shave your balls....you'll sweat even less. :moon:

Dating a younger person forces me to stay manscaped but hair actually helps to create a barrier to stay cooler.

• Forum MVP

Friday - 74/52 sunshine

Saturday - 77/60 sunshine

Sunday - 84/72 with 50% chance of rain

Monday and Tuesday after Jubilee is 90% chance of rain with lighting .... hope this does not come early and/or make exit on Monday difficult ..

daily updates to follow

• Forum MVP

Every good three day festival should have one good ol' fashion thunder storm. It does the soul good. There was this sunny afternoon in Byron Georgia with not a cloud in the sky. Our favorite band of those days started playing and fourty minutes latter the wind and rain was blowing the big screen above the stage sideways. Greg keep playing through most of it if my memory's not too fogged by the west coast chemicals we were on. I swear that that storm was brewed up simply by the power and sound of the Allman Brothers Band.

Peace, Love, and Don't Mind the Rain,

Doc

• Forum MVP

Friday > looks great, despite the overnight briskness  71 / 46 (no precip forecasted)

Saturday > looks like the leader in the clubhouse.  73 / 54 (no precip forescasted)

Sunday > bit of a crap-shoot.  Warmer, more humid  78 / 64 (40% of showers/thunderstorms during day / 50% of showers/thunderstorms during PM)

Monday > 78 (60% chance of rain/thunderstorms)

I'll take it.

• Forum MVP

As long as the it doesn't lightning and thunder during DSO set, it would be crushing to lose music due to weather again at this event. Otherwise, weather looks good. Nice cool temps.

And we missed this

Playin in the band->

Uncle Johns Band->

Stella Blue->

Going Down The Road Feeling Bad->

Playing in the Band Reprise

Encore:

Dark Star

Archived