The Hamilton DC 5/17

PoetryGirl

• Forum MVP

Everyone's so excited for Jubilee this show got overlooked. I thought I would post this for y'all

Acoustic sets

Set One: Monkey And The Engineer ; Friend Of The Devil ; Dark Hollow ; Easy To Love You ; I've Been All Around This World ; You Ain't Woman Enough (To Take My Man) ; Black Throated Wind ; Rosa Lee McFall ; Bye And Bye ; Let Me Sing Your Blues Away ; Deep Elem Blues ; Just Like Tom Thumb Blues ; Weather Report Suite > Let It Grow

Set Two: You Never Can Tell (C'est La Vie) ; We Can Run ; On The Road Again ; Okie From Muskogee ; The Race Is On ; It Takes A Lot To Laugh, It Takes A Train To Cry ; Oh Boy ; Whipping Post (spontaneous partial) ; Pride Of Cucamonga ; Jack-A-Roe ; Chinatown Shuffle ; Silver Threads And Golden Needles ; Chimes Of Freedom ; Unbroken Chain

Encore: Ripple

Sold Out

majestically is a good adjective but still falls short... nothing short of magical. funny thing is It didn't do much for me first time at jubilee then when I heard it acoustic I was lost in emotion... MAGICAL

The Chimes caught me by surprise and i thought it was the best Lisa's ever sounded. Powerful.  The band seemed to be enjoying themselves immensely.  The Weather Report/Let it grow was gorgeous.  Thanks DSO for a wonderfully laid back performance.

Archived