JITS 2016

Tea

• Forum MVP

I'd give up whatever was necessary to make it happen. We all spend 2000 dollars on shit we don't need or could live without. Booze. Drugs. Eating healthy. Indulgence eating. Chasing women. Nice hotels instead of shitty ones. RVS when we own a tent. You get the idea. I bet some people have a 2000 dollars a year cigarette habit. Quit cigarettes and come to jamaica.

• Forum MVP

I'd give up whatever was necessary to make it happen. We all spend 2000 dollars on shit we don't need or could live without. Booze. Drugs. Eating healthy. Indulgence eating. Chasing women. Nice hotels instead of shitty ones. RVS when we own a tent. You get the idea. I bet some people have a 2000 dollars a year cigarette habit. Quit cigarettes and come to jamaica.

Another bucket list item that needs crossed off...my problem is that I would still do all of the above. Perhaps if you were chaperone...

• Forum MVP

A big issue for me all the shows i do on winter tour. I'm broke after all that traveling. I was lucky enough to see 9 shows on that tour this year. I love New Years run. Love Midwest run. Plus the gf would want to come and that jumps it to 5k. Once she graduates college and we become a 2 income household we will be there!!! Either that or I have to get engaged and have the parentals buy us Jamaica as a wedding present lol. The Butler suite seems up my alley. I assume "geeves mon" is there to roll people spliffs. I mean it's not like the butler is there to press your tux.

• Forum MVP

Thinking I'll be starting a new school program right about then. If the timing is right it could be  perfect pre-school year vacation. Plus I gotta experience this mystical magical dancing that MC keeps talking about. I'm into that kinda shit~

Thinking I'll be starting a new school program right about then. If the timing is right it could be  perfect pre-school year vacation. Plus I gotta experience this mystical magical dancing that MC keeps talking about. I'm into that kinda shit~

Once you experience it, nothing can compare! 

• Forum MVP

I think I would enjoy watching people do that kind of dancing. Any place here in the states where I can see it?

I recommend the back left section of Charlotte if you don't mind sweat flying everywhere.

• Forum MVP

My original post may not apply to you good teacher. Although you actually looking at 3 days off. Friday. Monday. Tuesday. Probably have to show movies on weds. I thought teachers unions strong. Surprised 3 days off is an absolute no never.

• Forum MVP

You all have confirmed what I feared. Since I won't be at JITS ever, or Charlotte this go around, and the Jubilee was evidently just "meh" (although I thought I was having fun; I'm such a custy), I may as well hang it up and not bother to see what tomorrow brings. Clearly there is no point in going to shows anywhere else if I want a first-class experience. So, with my last run-on sentence, I'm out of here.

• Forum MVP

Jubilee is my high point of the year. Jamaica probably won't ever be an option for me, and unless New Years Indianapolis ever becomes a thing, jubilee is the event of the year for me. But for those that can do Jamaica, enjoy. I'm sure it's magic.

• Forum MVP

I think you ask an impossible question. What experience are you seeking? I dance for 3 nights in jamaica harder than I will any night here in America. I'm there to dance that's primarily why I go to shows. If your looking for the 69 monster, you probably won't get it. Limited equipment limits what they will play. If your looking to see all your dark star buddies, most of them won't make it. It's just really tough to say. If you can honestly get the time off to do a full tour or at least 10 to 12 gigs on it, I would probably say go on tour. I know I miss it. If you're really only going to do 5 to 7 shows anyway, Id take Jamaica any day. Unrivaled dance experience although we will have to see what new resort has to offer.

I plan to go to jamaica and see 40 to 50 dso shows anyway. I won't let one necessarily dictate my ability to do the other. I'm sleeping in the car a bit this year. I hope that helps. Really is a tough call. Jamaica is a once in a,lifetime experience I've been fortunate enough to experience 3 times.

this might be the year for me. birthday is jan 20, and I owe my wife a vacation. I agree with mason, a rare opportunity. I loved touring, but following dso is tough. I wish they did more runs of shows. driving gets old. hoping to do jits and my usual 8-12 shows.

Archived